The Official WTF Is Wrong With Agent Negative Zero

MainEv3nt

i bet u anything.

caron butler was mad as [expletive] deep down an thinking ''when are they gon let me take over this team''

i love arenas to death but hes pissing me off.

I don't know what's going through his head. He had no ball protection when he was preparing to drive on Tyreke before the turnover, and to no one's surprise, he lost it. I saw Caron's face and he definitely looked pissed.

Not sure how to explain his blatant lack of clutch ability now, but it's becoming very stressful and I'm tired of Saunders continuing to put faith in him in the 4th. He simply isn't ready and we shouldn't keep making him our first option in the final seconds.

i honestly think. it has somethin to do with the whole shaq fiasco.

im not saying wha happen was true but it seems like it.

That could be part of it, but it's most likely due to him not playing for virtually 2 whole years, and his performance seems much worse to our eyes because he drew up high expectations for himself. Saying things like nobody can guard him and how he is stronger than ever. We were expecting a better Gilbert to carry our team to 50+ wins, and instead we have a no-clutch, seemingly confused Gilbert who will probably help get us slightly over 30 wins, if that.

Edited by Gil-Zero

Yeah it's been very stressful, especially for guys like us who live in Viginia/Maryland and have to stay up till 1 am just to see Arenas choke in the final seconds.

I thought this road trip would be the start of our turning point, but I was wrong. I have nothing else to say.

Yeah it's been very stressful, especially for guys like us who live in Viginia/Maryland and have to stay up till 1 am just to see Arenas choke in the final seconds.

I thought this road trip would be the start of our turning point, but I was wrong. I have nothing else to say.

Exactly. I stayed up extra late to watch the game against Sacramento even though I had a final the next day, and of course to no one's surprise, he turns the ball over in the final seconds and blows the game. I don't see him turning himself around this season, or even the first half of next season possibly. Two years without healthy NBA play is a long time.

Have always disliked Arenas as a person and as a player. I always thought he was 'me-me-me guy' and a hollow stats player and played for himself. He is completely oblivious to what it takes to win and doesn't know what he needs to do for his own team to be successful. The guy will never be a winner and these knee surgeries seem to have taken their toll because he is playing worse than ever, at least he got paid right?

Seems like he always had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to drop 50 to prove to everyone, and himself, that he was good enough. Sorry Gilbert, you are a chucker and will never be on a good team as the top guy.

Don't be happy till he does it on an NBA team.

lol not gonna lie, you guys played some weak [expletive] defense tonight which allowed Gilbert to drive and get fouled so many times. I'm just glad he shot decently though. Your boy Curry was pretty damn impressive though.