You Think

MainEv3nt

Bulls have no games left against us in Cleveland. The Cavs blew out Washington in the 1st home meeting.

The Cavs have won 8 straight at home and I think they are the same dominant team at home again. LeBron has stopped showboating to the extent he was earlier. I think it'll be something you see less and less as we head into the middle of the season.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Bulls have no games left against us in Cleveland. The Cavs blew out Washington in the 1st home meeting.

The Cavs have won 8 straight at home and I think they are the same dominant team at home again. LeBron has stopped showboating to the extent he was earlier. I think it'll be something you see less and less as we head into the middle of the season.

Didn't LeBron eat someone's fries in a game just this week?

Nope cause Boston, LA, etc. arent as immature as the Cavs. Even the lesser elite teams like the Mavs, Nuggets, are from the West and probably dont care about the Cavs. Aint nobody worried about the Cavs winnin the title anyways lmao.

The only scenario I could see would be the Hawks, and JSmoove gettin dirty on tha dance floor.

Nope cause Boston, LA, etc. arent as immature as the Cavs. Even the lesser elite teams like the Mavs, Nuggets, are from the West and probably dont care about the Cavs. Aint nobody worried about the Cavs winnin the title anyways lmao.

The only scenario I could see would be the Hawks, and JSmoove gettin dirty on tha dance floor.

Do you realize the Cavs are just as good as your Laker team?

If the refs didn't give them the Bucks game, the Cavs would have a better winning percentage on the road, and if the NBA didn't give LAL the easiest schedule to start the season with virtually all home games (even though they still managed to lose to Houston and Dallas at home), the Cavs would have the same record.

We are 3rd in the NBA record wise. Lakers were last year....this year the Cavs are the team.

That was on the road and I don't see how that's showing up the other team and showing off lmao.

You said he doesn't showboat anymore. Eating that french fry obviously got him some attention. There's even articles on it.... if that was any other player, no one would be talking about it. Lebron is a showboater and no homer can even deny that. Not saying that's bad, but you can't say he isn't.

Do you realize the Cavs are just as good as your Laker team?

If the refs didn't give them the Bucks game, the Cavs would have a better winning percentage on the road, and if the NBA didn't give LAL the easiest schedule to start the season with virtually all home games (even though they still managed to lose to Houston and Dallas at home), the Cavs would have the same record.

We are 3rd in the NBA record wise. Lakers were last year....this year the Cavs are the team.

if that if this, the reality is we have the better record and we are the far more superior team

I cant wait till Christmas.

:lol:

Someone is still living off of last year's success.

The Lakers haven't beaten the good teams. They lost to Dallas and Houston at home, lost in Denver and Utah, and just escaped with a win at Houston and OKC.

The Cavs after a rough start (due to the first game incorporating Shaq), have handled the Heat and Magic on back to backs (The Lakers just beat the Heat at home). Also, the Cavs handled OKC.

The point is, the Lakers record is a product of the favorable schedule which they still haven't fully taken advantage of with the home blunders.

The Cavs beat 2 top teams in the East and the Lakers haven't beaten a good team at all unless a road win in T at Houston is considered a big one.

The Lakers are on pace to making it back to the NBA finals with favorable contracts to bring them back again and again.

The Cavs are on pace to being out only in the second round, or possibly at the wrong end of a first round upset, with one particularly unfavorable contract that may not stay for much longer.