Random Thread 2009

Wow I've been waking up at 11 am every single day this summer... I love not working during the summer. http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Me too... and it sucks because like last night I went to bed at midnight, and I just woke up. Damn, I need to fix this before school starts. Haha

Me too... and it sucks because like last night I went to bed at midnight, and I just woke up. Damn, I need to fix this before school starts. Haha

Haha damn that's worse than me. I went to bed around 2, woke up at 11, decided to skip breakfast and wait for lunch (which I just had about.... 30 seconds ago). I have a few early college classes coming up so I have to get my act together before they start lol.

Haha damn that's worse than me. I went to bed around 2, woke up at 11, decided to skip breakfast and wait for lunch (which I just had about.... 30 seconds ago). I have a few early college classes coming up so I have to get my act together before they start lol.

Me n u do the same stuff O_O

I'm gonna go vacuum my car. I hate the sound of vacuum cleaners. They're so loud. I feel like a dog/cat saying that because they hate the sound of it too, but seriously... ugh I hate the sound haha

Wow I've been waking up at 11 am every single day this summer... I love not working during the summer. http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Last night went to sleep at 515 or 530 am lol and woke up at 240 pm

I just made 10 bucks at the gym today playing basketball hahahaha.

One friend I usually play basketball with bet me 5 bucks I couldn't make a half court shot on my first try, so of course I step up and drain it. Then he says double or nothing, and by complete luck, I banked it in from half court again hahaha. The look on his face was priceless. :lol: