Random Thread 2009

No, you go to the FT line or three and shoot, if you make it you are safe. Lets say you miss, if the next dude makes his shot then you are out, if he misses and and then you make your shot [Which is usually a layup] then you are safe and so on. Basically if the you miss and the guy after you makes any kind of shot before you can make a shot then you are done.

Edited by El Niño

No, you go to the FT line or three and shoot, if you make it you are safe. Lets say you miss, if the next dude makes his shot then you are out, if he misses and and then you make your shot [Which is usually a layup] then you are safe and so on. Basically if the you miss and the guy after you makes any kind of shot before you can make a shot then you are done.

Very interesting, I thought you throw a basket ball at someones head try to knock them out. I think my sounds better. ;)

Nah. It's a tournament knockout competition.

Like the playoffs, except only up to one win.

My dog made it through, too bad now he is like a little baby. He sat down on the couch and has been there for like 30 hours straight, I have to sleep next to him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid and I have to bring him water like a slave lol.