Random Thread 2009

Last night went to sleep at 515 or 530 am lol and woke up at 240 pm

I hate you guys! I have to wake up at 5:35 and get ready in for work! And get off at 4 I have to do this every day expect 2 days a week! Now that is major bollocks!

I hate you guys! I have to wake up at 5:35 and get ready in for work! And get off at 4 I have to do this every day expect 2 days a week! Now that is major bollocks!

I had to wake up at that exact time every day of the week from 7th grade to my senior year in high school. Every kid was basically a walking zombie in the morning, it was so unfair. :)

It actually is. My friend is inside the house so I'm just chilling by my self out here. You should join me.

Lucky you, sorry to break it 2 you but I don't think I can make it :P. It would be wonderful n fun mos def'.

I went swimming for like five hours yesterday, thankfully my pool uses salt instead of chlorine. It's nice.

:rolleyes: I've never heard of someone who uses salt in their pool lol.

My pool is heated so it's always relaxing to go in there. I cranked it up to 87 degrees yesterday and just chilled in there for like 30 minutes.

:rolleyes: I've never heard of someone who uses salt in their pool lol.

My pool is heated so it's always relaxing to go in there. I cranked it up to 87 degrees yesterday and just chilled in there for like 30 minutes.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_advantages_and_disadvantages_of_a_saltwater_swimming_pool

My pool is heated, and it gets up to 90 degrees here in Florida. It's uncomfortable sometimes...

Well I guess whatever works for you haha. My pool cleaner does get annoying after a while. Especially when we're playing basketball in it. I have a big hoop set up in the shallow end for some big games of 3v3 or 21. :rolleyes:

Well I guess whatever works for you haha. My pool cleaner does get annoying after a while. Especially when we're playing basketball in it. I have a big hoop set up in the shallow end for some big games of 3v3 or 21. :rolleyes:

Sounds like fun, I want one of those.

I was going through some junk in a gigantic box in my house and found my Gamecube sitting there. I had been wondering where it went. I decided to play it for a bit and ended up playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and F-Zero GX for over an hour. I miss the Gamecube days. :lol: