Random Thread 2009

I can say the same..my Mac is pretty old and it has gotten to the point where every video on youtube takes like 5 minutes to load, then when I watch the video ,the picture is all slow but the audio is fine, so I can be at the 30 second point in the audio yet the picture is still in the first 5 seconds. I can't even upgrade anything like Java or Quicktime because my computer is too old to support those versions.

I have had to start using my moms laptop to watch videos.

Edited by El Niño

I just got my new battery in. Any tips on how make last longer then the other one?

Don't leave it on the charger 24/7. Take it off when you use it, let the charge run out, and then plug it back in. Or else your battery will develop a memory lock, and the battery will start to fail.

Any article requests? I've been in the mood to write these past few days for some reason so someone give me a NBA topic I should write on. :lol:

Still better to build around a big, with guys such as Kobe, Wade and Lebron dominating the league?

Going to Charleston, South Carolina tomorrow. Can't wait. I've been waiting to skim boarding since Spring Break.

Have a greattttttttt timeeeeee. btw change ur sif to jean claude van damme. i dont want hot chicks messin with my eyes n crap cuz i wanna bang them n rough