Random Thread 2009

That happened to me during school a lot. I'll be asleep and then flinch pretty dramatically haha. I've hit a few people in my time of school naps. :)

lmao, I had a kid that sat in front of me in english last year and he would let the nastiest fart rip while he was in deep sleep lol

I hate the dreams where I'm walking, and I fall and I flinch in real life, which wakes me up ha.

I haven't had those in a while but I sure had them a few times before... I hate them so much lol.

lmao, I had a kid that sat in front of me in english last year and he would let the nastiest fart rip while he was in deep sleep lol

Lol funniest thing ever, there was a kid a few seats away from me who was asleep, but still sitting upright to make it look like he was awake. But he had this massive flinch and fell backwards out of his chair. The whole class lit up in laughter and he wasn't quite sure what just happened hahaha it was the funniest thing ever.

I hate dreams when someone is chasing you, seems real and scary... Felt like I was running 50mph but he still stayed behind me. I threw him off his skateboard and suddenly he has a bike lmao but that broke and then he ripped one of the tires off and rolled it behind me to knock me down roflmao and that was it, he couldn't catch me.

• Like 2

I hate dreams when someone is chasing you, seems real and scary... Felt like I was running 50mph but he still stayed behind me. I threw him off his skateboard and suddenly he has a bike lmao but that broke and then he ripped one of the tires off and rolled it behind me to knock me down roflmao and that was it, he couldn't catch me.

lmaoooooo

That's one of the most specific chase dreams I've ever heard.

Heh there really wasn't much selection there. I still was a little tipsy, but didn't get as [expletive] faced as I wanted to.

I feel you.

The worst is when everyone around you is [expletive]faced but you are just a little tipsy. lol.