Random Thread 2009

Whoa, next time, promote OTR on JTV!

I tried doing that. I sat on JTV once and had three people, so I lifted my shirt and was showing my abs, and got about 50 girls in there telling me to show my Johnson, and I figured trying to promote OTR to a bunch of females like that would be a bad idea.

Have Jet make a sign and I'm sure we'll have 300 members by the end of the night :lol:

hahaha

I'm going to the Yankees/A's game tomorrow. First baseball game in about two years for me.

When do players sign autographs before a game? Hour, 45 minutes?

wow...you go to A's game but not to Giant games? smh

I've been to a Giants game before son. My friend got some tickets cause he's a Yankees fan and I was like, I'll go too.

First baseball game in about two years for me.

In two years you haven't been to a Giants game? smh

This year I've been to about 10 Dodger games.

I think I missed something lol. Jet where were you?

I'm in the social section. I was the top person for a little bit I guess. Mostly top three though

Whoa, next time, promote OTR on JTV!

I tried doing that. I sat on JTV once and had three people, so I lifted my shirt and was showing my abs, and got about 50 girls in there telling me to show my Johnson, and I figured trying to promote OTR to a bunch of females like that would be a bad idea.

Hahaha I'll do that next time. I might cast tonight before I go off to college. I'll wear a low cut shirt and write OTR across my chest. I think that sounds like a good idea.

Finally gonna get my ACL surgery done soon, don't know what to expect. I hope the surgery is quick and painless cause I know the recovery is going to take forever.

Like in March I was playing basketball during gym class, we were having a 5 on 5 pickup game and I was doing pretty good...so I went in and pretty much jumped over some dude for a rebound and when I landed my knee gave out on me..I kept playing because I didn't feel it after I walked it off, then like 5 minutes later it gave out again. So I went to get it checked out and I have a full ACL tear and partial meniscus tear. I honestly don't feel any pain accept once in a while but I gotta fix it if I want to actually doing anything good while playing basketball.

[expletive] undercover police cars.

Thought I saw one on my way home from work when the highway merged so I was doing 100 but then he got really far away so I assumed it wasn't cause they are ussually speeding so I went up to 140 and then he speeds up out of nowhere and catches me. On top of the huge fine, he said I was trying to escape him and should be thrown in jail.

I hate hardcore cops who think everyone is against them.

[expletive] undercover police cars.

Thought I saw one on my way home from work when the highway merged so I was doing 100 but then he got really far away so I assumed it wasn't cause they are ussually speeding so I went up to 140 and then he speeds up out of nowhere and catches me. On top of the huge fine, he said I was trying to escape him and should be thrown in jail.

I hate hardcore cops who think everyone is against them.

You were going 140 and he caught up to you?? That's a crazy car chase right there... I doubt you'll get jail time. My friend was in the same situation and all he had to do was hours of community service after his court hearing. You'll be fine.

You were going 140 and he caught up to you?? That's a crazy car chase right there... I doubt you'll get jail time. My friend was in the same situation and all he had to do was hours of community service after his court hearing. You'll be fine.

It was in KM and he said I pulled over to fast which is often used for escaping cops he tells me but I truely doubt it here. Most likely something he learned in cop school and is still waiting to find it.