Random Thread 2009

[expletive] undercover police cars.

Thought I saw one on my way home from work when the highway merged so I was doing 100 but then he got really far away so I assumed it wasn't cause they are ussually speeding so I went up to 140 and then he speeds up out of nowhere and catches me. On top of the huge fine, he said I was trying to escape him and should be thrown in jail.

I hate hardcore cops who think everyone is against them.

If you were going 140 on a highway, you deserve to get pulled over, with a huge fine. You're not cool because you endanger people's lives.

If you were going 140 on a highway, you deserve to get pulled over, with a huge fine. You're not cool because you endanger people's lives.

He lives in Canada there broheim, that isnt MPH its in Kilometers, so he was actually going about 87mph which isnt nearly as fast

Everyone goes 120 and it's not endangering anyone when you know how to drive it. It's the people who drive 60 KM on the highway and people who drink and drive that cause accidents.

And I'm also not arguing the fact I deserved a ticket either, I just hate how I have been caught twice by undercover cops and this one had the guts to say he could prove I pulled a trick that car theifs use to get away from him. It's St. Catharines at 5 pm, not New York at 4 am.

University of Northern Iowa

BTW

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, I got [expletive]ed up last nightttt happy birthday to me :)

happy birthday :)

my bday is in less than 6 hours wooo

Edited by GURU™

6 more days til I move back into my dorm for college, I can't [expletive]ing wait. My roommate doesn't have a facebook so I'm a little nervous what he might be like haha.

Hopefully not a praying hippy. ^_^

Haha, good luck man. :)

First day of school tomorrow, senior year gonna be SLACK...I can tell because on orientation we took a test to see what we should be in the future, and the teachers that were dicks to us the first three years were eating crap with us and not taking anything seriously.

First day of school tomorrow, senior year gonna be SLACK...I can tell because on orientation we took a test to see what we should be in the future, and the teachers that were dicks to us the first three years were eating crap with us and not taking anything seriously.

Don't slack too much dude, at least not for the first semester. I had an average gpa the first semester and ended up getting waitlisted from a lot of schools that I thought were guaranteed acceptances. I had to pick up the slack all during second semester so I basically ended the year with stress haha.

Don't slack too much dude, at least not for the first semester. I had an average gpa the first semester and ended up getting waitlisted from a lot of schools that I thought were guaranteed acceptances. I had to pick up the slack all during second semester so I basically ended the year with stress haha.

Yea I am starting with stress...I have a 3.3 GPA and the average student for the school I want to go to has a 3.6, and that is because FIU decided they want to be like University of Florida. My brother and sister got in with like a 3.4 and a 970 on the SAT. I have a 3.3 and got a 980 or something on the SAT and that is not even close to being enough.