Random Thread 2009

Did I stutter it means you being 14 is worse than if you were 15 because that means you're even more immature.

How the [expletive] does that make him more immature? The fact that you think he's more immature because he's one year younger than you thought he was makes you stupid as [expletive].

trutrojan don't even know how to set his fantasy lineup and he thinks he'll win the league, what a noob kid.

I won't, clearly. Obviously if I draft Matt Leinart at any point in the draft, let alone early in it, I'm just in it for [expletive]s and giggles. You're the noob for thinking I was serious.

whatever, i dont feel like fighting over the internet with this kid. anyways i went to the state fair today, it was hella fun. me, 6 other guys and 5 girls went so me and another guy and a girl went apart from the other people and went to play games. there was some hella chill guy who gave us HUGE bananas each for some reason, then we brought the rest of our friends and he gave them bananas too. anyways it was just a really fun time. im glad i went. i kinda like a girl that i went with but unfortunately she kinda has a thing with my friend.

Anything you say doesn't mean much because of when you said best i ever had was drakes best song

That's because whoever you got it from noticed your a loser and gave you their worst stuff son

You keep calling him "immature", but your worse then anyone. You criticize him so much for voicing his opinion, so what if he's 14, Waldo's like 12/13 and he's one of the most mature poster on the forum if not the most mature. How can you call him a loser if you've never met him? And maybe he thought "Best I ever had" was Drake's best song, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it.

You keep calling him "immature", but your worse then anyone. You criticize him so much for voicing his opinion, so what if he's 14, Waldo's like 12/13 and he's one of the most mature poster on the forum if not the most mature. How can you call him a loser if you've never met him? And maybe he thought "Best I ever had" was Drake's best song, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it.

You don't know what your talking about because I don't even criticize him that much and even though Waldo is a lot more mature for his age it's very rare for someone to think that someone near that age is mature and it's very noticeable that Mac Dre and Trutrojan aren't.

Edited by PapaDoink

PapaDoink... are you serious man? Since when did age become a factor in the power of someone's opinion on this forum? We have posters who range from ages 13 to late 20s, and I have yet to see anyone (besides Mike Hawk) who doesn't contribute to the forum maturely. You are digging yourself a hole by trying to single out someone on the forum just because he hasn't been on the Earth as long as some of us. Chill out, and if you don't agree with what he says then shut your mouth man.

PapaDoink... are you serious man? Since when did age become a factor in the power of someone's opinion on this forum? We have posters who range from ages 13 to late 20s, and I have yet to see anyone (besides Mike Hawk) who doesn't contribute to the forum maturely. You are digging yourself a hole by trying to single out someone on the forum just because he hasn't been on the Earth as long as some of us. Chill out, and if you don't agree with what he says then shut your mouth man.

Omg I'm not talking about on a forum I'm talking about outside a forum

Omg I'm not talking about on a forum I'm talking about outside a forum

You were clearly judging him for being 14 years old and, I quote, thinking "Best I Ever Had" by Drake was his best song. You criticized him for not seeing eye to eye with you. I do agree that in the outside world, the younger crowd is usually more immature than people around our age, but that doesn't apply to everyone. I was led to believe Mac Dre was much older than 14 based on how he posted. You should completely disregard age on a forum. Everyone is here to contribute in their own way, and you're in no position to judge that.

You were clearly judging him for being 14 years old and, I quote, thinking "Best I Ever Had" by Drake was his best song. You criticized him for not seeing eye to eye with you. I do agree that in the outside world, the younger crowd is usually more immature than people around our age, but that doesn't apply to everyone. I was led to believe Mac Dre was much older than 14 based on how he posted. You should completely disregard age on a forum. Everyone is here to contribute in their own way, and you're in no position to judge that.

ok ok ok I'm not going to argue anymore because everything I say is just turned on me so I dont really give a [expletive].

ok ok ok I'm not going to argue anymore because everything I say is just turned on me so I dont really give a [expletive].

Also you're only 16 years old, and you're acting so superior to Mac. That's a 2 year difference. You're both in high school, I don't see how you are better than him in any way. I'm 2 years older than you, should I treat you as if your opinion means nothing to me? Everyone here is on an equal level in terms of voice, whether you're a 13 year old member or a 20 year old moderator.

Also you're only 16 years old, and you're acting so superior to Mac. That's a 2 year difference. You're both in high school, I don't see how you are better than him in any way. I'm 2 years older than you, should I treat you as if your opinion means nothing to me? Everyone here is on an equal level in terms of voice, whether you're a 13 year old member or a 20 year old moderator.

Ok, I'm only really basing this off of most 14 year olds that I know because I see them everyday after school and they act so [expletive]in stupid and just because I was saying how he said the best i ever had was drakes best song that doesn't mean i was saying immature for it i was just saying that it was dumb

lmao I didn't even look. I'm damn near a year older than Papa Doink, but I don't look down on people because of their age. Look who's immature now?

Say what you want but if I don't care what most people think on this forum then I really don't give a [expletive] about what your dumbass says.