Random Thread 2009

i have my good friends birthday party today... that'll be hella fun.

that was a great party man. too bad that there were 4 couples there. anyways.. it was like 2, and my 10th grade friend (a year older than all of us) was calling his dealer who lives like 6 miles away, and me, some kid who was a beast with a knife, and another kid who is a thug were going to go on a taxi to his house and get some weed for all of us. the host of the party didnt want us to go, whatever, it woulda been so much fun. it was a great party either way though

Well some freshman in our school hired someone to stab his mom because he did not want to go to the school, we had media outside our school in the morning, pretty messed up.

Well some freshman in our school hired someone to stab his mom because he did not want to go to the school, we had media outside our school in the morning, pretty messed up.

Are you serious? What a [expletive]ing [expletive]..

Yeah man I feel you... Poland lost today meaning there not in the world cup unless a miracle happens (example: USA in Confederations cup)

Yeah man..its like the worst feeling. Except this always happens with Colombia..they always get our hopes up, and than find a way to [expletive] it up somehow.

sigh

Found out the girl I like actually likes my friend, I'm cool with that though... well I'm trying to be cause I'm friends with the girl as well.

damn man i feel your pain. last weekend the girl i liked told me she liked one of my good friends.

Wow our college is so [expletive]ing strict...

My friends who got busted for weed were just told their sentence. They are suspended for a semester, evicted from housing for a year (which is basically suspended for an entire year), and they have to enroll in a drug rehab course to "cure their addiction."

WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. Studies show that caffeine is even more addictive than weed, and there has never been one reported death caused by marijuana alone. Why isn't it decriminalized? Who [expletive]ing knows.... our whole system is so corrupt. Can't believe this just happened. Now their futures are in jeopardy because of power hungry cops here.

I came out of the knee doctor today with Hecman [sP?] [The dude that works with all the athletes like Mcgahee, Livan Hernandez, Vilma ect.]..and as I am walking out, no joke some like 7 foot dude walks past me. I didn't recognize his face, but I am pretty sure he plays college ball or something, I mean I am 6'2 ish and he made me feel tiny.

Edited by El Niño

I came out of the knee doctor today with Hecman [sP?] [The dude that works with all the athletes like Mcgahee, Livan Hernandez, Vilma ect.]..and as I am walking out, no joke some like 7 foot dude walks past me. I didn't recognize his face, but I am pretty sure he plays college ball or something, I mean I am 6'2 ish and he made me feel tiny.

It might have been Shaq. :P

Wow our college is so [expletive]ing strict...

My friends who got busted for weed were just told their sentence. They are suspended for a semester, evicted from housing for a year (which is basically suspended for an entire year), and they have to enroll in a drug rehab course to "cure their addiction."

WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. Studies show that caffeine is even more addictive than weed, and there has never been one reported death caused by marijuana alone. Why isn't it decriminalized? Who [expletive]ing knows.... our whole system is so corrupt. Can't believe this just happened. Now their futures are in jeopardy because of power hungry cops here.

So your saying coffee is worse then weed? The school was tough on your friends, but weed isn't legal and isn't something that's healthy.