The Kobe/Lebron commercials are pointless

I despise his attitude. I was a fan and even had a $300 jersey until he turned into what he is now. Bron is not bigger than the game. I gave that jersey to a friend and left it alone.

So your opinion of his "attitude" automatically makes him "NO WHERE NEAR" the level of Kobe's play RIGHT NOW? And Lebron doesn't even deserve to be in a commercial with the "GOAT...."? You have horrible logic, leave personal impacts and opinions out of debates (if you even want to call this a debate) if you wish to get your point across.

So your opinion of his "attitude" automatically makes him "NO WHERE NEAR" the level of Kobe's play RIGHT NOW? And Lebron doesn't even deserve to be in a commercial with the "GOAT...."? You have horrible logic, leave personal impacts and opinions out of debates (if you even want to call this a debate) if you wish to get your point across.

Let me help you out.

You don't tell people they have "horrible logic". You need to be respectful and give a solid take. This is your 2nd time doing this in this thread.

My logic is perfectly fine.

If you can't see the obvious difference between Kobe and Lebron then maybe you should look harder. Kobe is on an entirely different level than Lebron and it all isn't just physical. Most of it is mental. Bron is bigger and faster than Kobe. But Kobe is smarter and more skilled.

Like I said before, Lebron has no business in a commercial with Kobe as a rival or peer UNLESS Kobe and Lebron have played in a Finals or Playoffs against each other.

There are no similarities between the two players.

When and if Bron matures and maybe gets a ring we can discuss it. But since that will never happen you'll never be able to compare the players.

I think most of you are assuming that Bron is destined to win a ring. HA HA! Never going to happen.

Bron is a cancer and a primadonna.

Bron can't play off the ball

These two things are going to prevent Bron from ever being properly coached or sharing the spotlight with another star.

That means he'll never win a ring.

Durant,Melo,Dwight,and Wade all have a better chance of winning a ring before Lebron because they take the game seriously. I'm pretty hard on players and I've seen enough of them to know who succeeds and who doesn't.

Bron is a train wreck. His media decline has already began. Once he loses his speed he'll become a tweener SF/PF with no post game and a weak jumper.

Let me help you out.

You don't tell people they have "horrible logic". You need to be respectful and give a solid take. This is your 2nd time doing this in this thread.

My logic is perfectly fine.

If you can't see the obvious difference between Kobe and Lebron then maybe you should look harder. Kobe is on an entirely different level than Lebron and it all isn't just physical. Most of it is mental. Bron is bigger and faster than Kobe. But Kobe is smarter and more skilled.

Like I said before, Lebron has no business in a commercial with Kobe as a rival or peer UNLESS Kobe and Lebron have played in a Finals or Playoffs against each other.

There are no similarities between the two players.

When and if Bron matures and maybe gets a ring we can discuss it. But since that will never happen you'll never be able to compare the players.

I think most of you are assuming that Bron is destined to win a ring. HA HA! Never going to happen.

Bron is a cancer and a primadonna.

These two things are going to prevent Bron from ever being properly coached or sharing the spotlight with another star.

That means he'll never win a ring.

Durant,Melo,Dwight,and Wade all have a better chance of winning a ring before Lebron because they take the game seriously. I'm pretty hard on players and I've seen enough of them to know who succeeds and who doesn't.

Bron is a train wreck. His media decline has already began. Once he loses his speed he'll become a tweener SF/PF with no post game and a weak jumper.

I don't tell people they have horrible logic? I just did, and I say it when I can back it up. I'm one of the biggest anti-Lebron people, but every so-called negative aspect you are pointing out isn't true.

Of course they are different players, but saying that Lebron is no where NEAR Kobe's league is, again, horrible logic on your part. You only back that statement up with your personal dislike towards Lebron and his attitude. I mean come on...

He is NEVER going to win a ring? Let's get real, he has a very high chance of getting one eventually.

He is a cancer to a team? Then why has he single handedly taken his team to the finals once, and deep into the playoffs multiple times? That is the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

You use the term "never" too often. You have ZERO evidence to prove that Lebron will be a wash up who never won a ring. He has a high chance, and gets damn near close to getting one almost every season. You sound like a stubborn kid trying to argue on Kobe's behalf.

We KNOW Kobe is better, but he is not "absolutely 100% 10x better" than Lebron. You started a pointless and unsupported argument, and now it should end. You are digging yourself an ugly hole right now.

I don't tell people they have horrible logic? I just did, and I say it when I can back it up. I'm one of the biggest anti-Lebron people, but every so-called negative aspect you are pointing out isn't true.

Of course they are different players, but saying that Lebron is no where NEAR Kobe's league is, again, horrible logic on your part. You only back that statement up with your personal dislike towards Lebron and his attitude. I mean come on...

He is NEVER going to win a ring? Let's get real, he has a very high chance of getting one eventually.

He is a cancer to a team? Then why has he single handedly taken his team to the finals once, and deep into the playoffs multiple times? That is the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

You use the term "never" too often. You have ZERO evidence to prove that Lebron will be a wash up who never won a ring. He has a high chance, and gets damn near close to getting one almost every season. You sound like a stubborn kid trying to argue on Kobe's behalf.

We KNOW Kobe is better, but he is not "absolutely 100% 10x better" than Lebron. You started a pointless and unsupported argument, and now it should end. You are digging yourself an ugly hole right now.

I've spent a lot of time pointing things out to you but you just dismiss them. You continue to hang your hat on the distant possibility of Bron getting a rind or surpassing Kobe. I'm telling you that there is just as information to support Bron being washed up in 5 years as there is Bron being the best in the game in 5 years.

In my opinion Kobe is 2x the player Bron is.

Bron can't defend his man yet

Bron can't deny post position

Bron can't play with a post presence

Bron can't score off the block

Bron can't get easy pts.

Bron can't hit FT's

These are things that have been shown to ALL the world. Do I need to provide video and scouting information to back these things up or have you watched enough basketball to understand?

I remember when Kobe was young and people were trashing Kobe for developing the fade-away and pull-up jumper so early in his career. That has paid endless dividends for Kobe because it has allowed Kobe to continue to be a dual threat once some of his legs left him.

Bron is behind the 8-Ball in that department. There are at least 5 players in the league who are more SKILLED than Lebron. What Lebron does is nice and exciting but it doesn't translate to Championships.

You brought up Bron getting close to a ring every year. Well there are a lot of players who get close.

Go ask Reggie Miller or Karl Malone if getting close is any consolation in not winning.

Edited by Big Chief Triangle

I've spent a lot of time pointing things out to you but you just dismiss them. You continue to hang your hat on the distant possibility of Bron getting a rind or surpassing Kobe. I'm telling you that there is just as information to support Bron being washed up in 5 years as there is Bron being the best in the game in 5 years.

In my opinion Kobe is 2x the player Bron is.

Bron can't defend his man yet

Bron can't deny post position

Bron can't play with a post presence

Bron can't score off the block

Bron can't get easy pts.

Bron can't hit FT's

These are things that have been shown to ALL the world. Do I need to provide video and scouting information to back these things up or have you watched enough basketball to understand?

I remember when Kobe was young and people were trashing Kobe for developing the fade-away and pull-up jumper so early in his career. That has paid endless dividends for Kobe because it has allowed Kobe to continue to be a dual threat once some of his legs left him.

Bron is behind the 8-Ball in that department. There are at least 5 players in the league who are more SKILLED than Lebron. What Lebron does is nice and exciting but it doesn't translate to Championships.

You brought up Bron getting close to a ring every year. Well there are a lot of players who get close.

Go ask Reggie Miller or Karl Malone if getting close is any consolation in not winning.

Um what have I dismissed so far? All I see is you rambling on about how you don't like Lebron even though you bought a $300 jersey of him, and how you think he sucks (lmao).

And wow, that apparent "list" you just made of Lebron's flaws are all wrong except partially for free throws. You clearly don't watch enough basketball to draw up logical conclusions. You base your ENTIRE argument off of personal feelings and assumptions.

If you wish to find few RARE occasions of Lebron's appraently "horrible" defense, then go ahead and waste your time. You will continue to be shot down for your pointless argument and unsupported statements.

How can you POSSIBLY compare Lebron's lack of championship success to RETIRED players in Malone and Reggie? They have played full careers... Lebron is 25 YEARS OLD.

Arguing with you is painful because you are going to continue to dismiss MY comments (I don't dismiss yours) and be stubborn about Kobe being the epitome of a god and Lebron being garbage. Kobe is great, and so is Lebron. Get over it. I'm sorry you couldn't get a refund on your jersey.

Um what have I dismissed so far? All I see is you rambling on about how you don't like Lebron even though you bought a $300 jersey of him, and how you think he sucks (lmao).

And wow, that apparent "list" you just made of Lebron's flaws are all wrong except partially for free throws. You clearly don't watch enough basketball to draw up logical conclusions. You base your ENTIRE argument off of personal feelings and assumptions.

If you wish to find few RARE occasions of Lebron's appraently "horrible" defense, then go ahead and waste your time. You will continue to be shot down for your pointless argument and unsupported statements.

How can you POSSIBLY compare Lebron's lack of championship success to RETIRED players in Malone and Reggie? They have played full careers... Lebron is 25 YEARS OLD.

Arguing with you is painful because you are going to continue to dismiss MY comments (I don't dismiss yours) and be stubborn about Kobe being the epitome of a god and Lebron being garbage. Kobe is great, and so is Lebron. Get over it. I'm sorry you couldn't get a refund on your jersey.

First, $300 jersey hardly set me back man. I saw it, I wanted it, I bought it. You can just drop that.

If you find the list I made to be inaccurate then I don't know what else I can point out to you? I wouldn't expect a Wizards fan to know anything about the finer things of basketball. Has Lebron beaten you guys so bad that you have learned to love him. Has Lebron pull a "Mike Tyson" on you and f$$ked you until you learned love him?

One more thing, chasing down players in transition to block a shot is not considered playing man defense.

Edited by Big Chief Triangle

First, $300 jersey hardly set me back man. I saw it, I wanted it, I bought it. You can just drop that.

If you find the list I made to be inaccurate then I don't know what else I can point out to you? I wouldn't expect a Wizards fan to know anything about the finer things of basketball. Has Lebron beaten you guys so bad that you have learned to love him. Has Lebron pull a "Mike Tyson" on you and f$$ked you until you learned love him?

One more thing, chasing down players in transition to block a shot is not considered playing man defense.

I see you have resorted to personal attacks to, again, try to shut my argument down...

What would my fanbase have to do with my knowledge of sports? I would like an actual explanation, that is not a rhetorical question.

As I mentioned before, I do not like Lebron, but I will not deny is talent. He is the second best player in the league.

Nice Mike Tyson comment, really working to get your point across. :)

Big Chief, take it easy with the aggressive posting. People can disagree with your opinion freely, just as you can disagree with theirs, but do so with some respect. You can debate this until you're blue in the face, just don't resort to mudslinging please.

Big Chief, take it easy with the aggressive posting. People can disagree with your opinion freely, just as you can disagree with theirs, but do so with some respect. You can debate this until you're blue in the face, just don't resort to mudslinging please.

You are right. But I gave that guy 3 times to keep attacking me before I said something aggressive back.

All is well though man. I got you. :D