Chandler Unhappy With Wallace's Comments

MainEv3nt

Tyson Chandler wasn't happy with comments made by teammate Gerald Wallace following Charlotte's loss to Utah on Saturday night.

"The 4 and the 5 [positions] got eight rebounds," Wallace said after the loss. "Individually, we're not taking pride in defensive assignments. We're not taking pride in helping teammates."

Chandler responded with a season-high 14 rebounds on Sunday and fired back at Wallace.

"I think it's bull personally," he said. "When you lose and play like we do, you can't say that someone else is the problem. I don't feel like we're good enough to point fingers."

• Owner

Here's the funny part...

Chandler responded with a season-high 14 rebounds on Sunday and fired back at Wallace.

So, obviously, Wallace is right. If Chandler needs some type of motivation to grab boards, it's a problem.

Here's the funny part...

So, obviously, Wallace is right. If Chandler needs some type of motivation to grab boards, it's a problem.

hahah. so true.

I still wonder sometimes why Bobcats struggle so much, they have some pretty good talent

I wish Wallace was a Raptor, any time you get 10+ rebounds a night from your SF you are laughing. But he would hate playing with Bargnani lol. This is the kind of attitude (Wallace's) that I am looking forward to see from Evans, he will call dudes out when they aren't doing their job. Never been so excited for a low rotation player before.

Here's the funny part...

Yes you could say that but i think Chandler was also right with calling out certain players like Gerald did by saying the 4 and 5 positions aren't doing what they got to do.

Excuses and calling out players is a weakness the 'whole' team needs to adjust. They need to work as a team and take responsibility of losing as a team before they can get better.