PP called out by Kenny and Charles

The Regime

I honestly question how anybody could believe that Pierce was actually injured on that play (not saying that anybody in here has said that). Sure, he may have tweaked an ankle or something but the extent that he milked it was absolutely sickening. He "had" to be carried off of the court by teammates and then he "had" to be taken to the back in a wheelchair, yet he came back a minute and a half later completely fine with no effects on his game? Yeah right.

I remember when that happened and so many Celtic fans were praising Pierce like the 2nd coming of Bernard King or something like that. It was really humerous to see their reaction to the rest of the fan bases telling them that it was obviously milked for every bit of drama/symphathy that could possibly come out of it.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I honestly question how anybody could believe that Pierce was actually injured on that play (not saying that anybody in here has said that). Sure, he may have tweaked an ankle or something but the extent that he milked it was absolutely sickening. He "had" to be carried off of the court by teammates and then he "had" to be taken to the back in a stretcher, yet he came back a minute and a half later completely fine with no effects on his game? Yeah right.

I remember when that happened and so many Celtic fans were praising Pierce like the 2nd coming of Bernard King or something like that. It was really humerous to see their reaction to the rest of the fan bases telling them that it was obviously milked for every bit of drama/symphathy that could possibly come out of it.

I think it's pretty [expletive]ed up to question someone's injury, and we all know that Troy Polamalu is faking his injury, and just wants some time to relax.

Same goes with Big Ben because I've seen him act like a little [expletive] many times and he gropes women in his spare time.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

I think it's pretty [expletive]ed up to question someone's injury, and we all know that Troy Polamalu is faking his injury, and just wants some time to relax.

Same goes with Big Ben because I've seen him act like a little [expletive] many times and he gropes women in his spare time.

Troy has missed nearly the entire season. Big difference there.

And Big Ben wasn't carried out, then returned the same game.

In fact, I can't recall seeing any player, in any sport, carried out on a stretcher or in a wheelchair, just to come back that same game. I didn't see the entire Knicks game, but I'm sure even Reed didn't go out like Pierce did.

It was a solid acting job until he returned, and I believe he even admitted he was acting on Letterman, Leno or one of those shows.

Troy Polamalu has played in 5 games this season. He wasn't carted off the field only to return a couple of minutes later to get an interception or anything.

Paul Pierce was carried off the floor by his teammates and taken to the back in a wheelchari. He returned in like a 1:30 (of game time) and scored 15 points in that quarter.

These situations are totally comparable. :rolleyes:

Noramlly I would respond in a calm manner and state a rational opinion, but after this absolutely terrible post of yours, I don't give a [expletive] what you think on the matter. As far as I am concerned, you lost all credability once you comapred the situation to Troy Polamalu.

• Owner

It's called taken all necessary precautions.

I don't get what part of that you goons don't understand.

Chill out on the personal attacks. You're one of the very few people that believe it to be true.

Even Pierce said it wasn't, and made fun of it on Kimmel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5xcocsIYlc

Not sure what else you need to hear.

• Like 1