Do you think Portland should make a trade soon?

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joel Przybilla of the Portland Trail Blazers sustained a ruptured right patella tendon and dislocated patella. Out indefinitely

They are playing decent even with the injuries they have. Maybe they should just go ahead and trade Andre Miller or Bayless or Blake and get something back? Miller and Bayless are both rumored so who knows. They need a true center now. Juwan Howard and Pendergraph are PF's. Hopefully some of their injured guys come back soon.

Unless Portland will continue to go small I do see Blake or Miller leaving now just because of the increase in playing time Bayless is getting and is proving his talent. The kid is finally getting minutes and is doing great, everyone knew he had it in him, he just never got the chance. Now that he got it, they'll be fine with any of the two PG's they dont need three. However, right now there going with Blake, Roy and Bayless, going small and playing very fast which can beat opponents. But I would not be surprised if they would really believe they need that big power and get rid of one of the PG's. Surprisingly, Juwan Howard has really stepped his game up however, it would be more of a defensive need if anything, as for now, their offensive game is amazing.

I don't see who they can trade at the moment besides Miller, and he will be hard to move in the sense that who to get in return that would be (sort of) equal to Miller's skills and salaries. Even with their two centers out for the season, I don't see their GM doing anything reckless as they still got 1-2 seasons before their main players reach their full potential.