Trade T-Mac?

Since he is a 23 million $ expiring contract, we should trade him to get as much talent as possible that fits in our scheme. We are a team trying to get a ring and we did take the Lakers who won the championship to 7 games so I am sure we are contenders.

• Owner

You guys need to deal him for a starting guard and a backup center. It doesn't have to be some all-star guard, just one capable of starting a full season.

I wonder if Chicago would be interested, especially if they are losing Gordon and hoping to cut salaries to get Wade in 2010. You could get Hinrich, at least.

• Like 1

Yeah, it seems like nobody that wants an expiring realizes that 23 million puts just about anyone below the cap at the end of the season... Houston either needs 2 good players or a role player and some nice draft picks, or this won't happen I don't think.

Yeah, it seems like nobody that wants an expiring realizes that 23 million puts just about anyone below the cap at the end of the season... Houston either needs 2 good players or a role player and some nice draft picks, or this won't happen I don't think.

His contract ends at the end of this year.

Trading T-Mac would be good for the Rockets seeing but it will benefit the team he goes to as well, but he may be able to stay healthy and the team gets a huge expiring contract.