Best Cornerback In The NFL

Legacy

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I defended Revis before, and I'm going to do it again. This season, Darrelle Revis has been the best cornerback in the National Football League.

Take a peak at the following statistics, which are these receivers numbers when matched up against Darrelle Revis.

- Andre Johnson: 4 Receptions, 35 yards with a long of 17 yards, which would then give him 3 catches for 18 yards.

- Randy Moss: 4 Receptions, 24 yards.

- Marques Colston: 2 Receptions, 33 yards.

- Mike Sims-Walker: 3 Receptions, 49 Yards.

- Randy Moss 2.0: 5 Receptions, 39 Yards.

- Steve Smith: A whopping 1 Reception for 5 Yards. Excellent.

- Roddy White: 4 Receptions, 33 Yards.

- Reggie Wayne: 3 Receptions, 33 Yards, pulled like the other starters.

I'll easily admit defeat if you show me who had better stats then that.

This year, my rankings go.

1. Revis

2. Woodson

3. Aso

4. Sheldon Brown

5. Jonathan Joseph.

Edited by iBoldin

To be honest, there is no best cornerback in the game, I don't see that one guy that stands out above the rest where he can shut down a WR better than anyone else in the league.

Oh and boldin, I rather take Leon Hall than Johnathan Joseph

And if I HAD to pick the best CB of the year, I would go with Woodson.

Edited by NeTs15VC

To be honest, there is no best cornerback in the game, I don't see that one guy that stands out above the rest where he can shut down a WR better than anyone else in the league.

Oh and boldin, I rather take Leon Hall than Johnathan Joseph

And if I HAD to pick the best CB of the year, I would go with Woodson.

Meh, I'll take either haha, they're so comparable it's not even funny. Leon Hall did get it in the butt from Rivers, but who hasn't?

They are all different and I can't rank Aso because he doesn't always guard the #1 WR because of the defensive scheme. I honestly think if Aso and Revis switched places, Aso would be more successful and Revis would be less. I voted for Woodson though because he's been the DPOY if you ask me, Not Revis.

Woodson is basically Kevin Garnett of the NFL and Revis is basically Shane Battier. In my opinion, Garnett is a better defender than Battier, so I'd say Wood is better than Revis.

I don't know why Champ Bailey's name is even up there, he has one of the lowest IQs in the NFL. His athleticism is declining and so is his game, ever since he's relied more on his brain he's been failing at life in it. You should have put a guy like Sheldon Brown there instead, someone who actually deserves credit. Unlike that Idiot Bailey.