Iggy TMac Swap?

Guest The Situation

Guest The Situation

WTF. NO!

The Rockets will consider trading Tracy McGrady to the 76ers if they are "knocked over" with the amount of talent in the deal, a source told Philly.com.

The source added that Houston will not deal McGrady for Elton Brand, but that they would be interested in a trade that includes Andre Iguodala and some of Philadelphia's younger talent.

The Rockets and Sixers have not talked in "more than a week", according to the source, making a deal unlikely, but said any swap involving Iguodala "has a chance."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63749/20100101/rockets_76ers_could_swing_blockbuster/

uh, not just no but hell no. That trade would mess up my signature, wtf that dude thinking. lol.

Edited by Ya Dig!

o geez....come on, that's even worse than the Pau Gasol deal.

Considering the Grizzlies got a big expiring contract, 1st round draft picks, and a young all star caliber center in Marc Gasol, im not sure why the hell you would even bring that up.

Considering the Grizzlies got a big expiring contract, 1st round draft picks, and a young all star caliber center in Marc Gasol, im not sure why the hell you would even bring that up.

I mean the initial reaction to that deal when we didn't know what sort of a player Marc Gasol is.

• Like 1

still the lakers clearly won big in that deal

• Like 1

It better not be JUST for T-Mac. That would be just idiotic.

I'd want somebody like Brooks or Ariza in there too.

Of course not, I'm sure Morey is willing to add something on the side if it means getting Iggy. Although I would not add either of the two, not even Brian Cook, if it meant having to take on Elton Brand.

What I like is that Morey is targeting teams with financial difficulties (Washington, Sacramento, Philly) and is trying to squeeze out as many assets as he can. These deals look great in Houston's POV but I think a lot of fans are ignoring what exactly the impact of acquiring T-Mac does. His contract offers a full restart for any organization. Ticket sales might take a hit this season (depending on Tracy's play) but are assured a lottery pick and a huge cap relief in the offseason.

Morey is playing his cards right. Its amazing that people outside of Houston thought we would settle for a trade involving Eddy Curry and Jared Jefferies.

Of course not, I'm sure Morey is willing to add something on the side if it means getting Iggy. Although I would not add either of the two, not even Brian Cook, if it meant having to take on Elton Brand.

What I like is that Morey is targeting teams with financial difficulties (Washington, Sacramento, Philly) and is trying to squeeze out as many assets as he can. These deals look great in Houston's POV but I think a lot of fans are ignoring what exactly the impact of acquiring T-Mac does. His contract offers a full restart for any organization. Ticket sales might take a hit this season (depending on Tracy's play) but are assured a lottery pick and a huge cap relief in the offseason.

Morey is playing his cards right. Its amazing that people outside of Houston thought we would settle for a trade involving Eddy Curry and Jared Jefferies.

Actually no Morey isn't.

I got news from other forums that the deal is closing in on something like Iggy/Young for T-Mac.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/20100101_Sixers_Notes___Iguodala_would_be_price_of_obtaining_McGrady.html

I am liking the Rockets more and more every year, they will be the best team in the league if they land Iggy for T-mac.

You have Iggy who is top 3 best slashers in the league, Ariza a 3 point threat, a 20 ppg point guard who is amazing and a dominant center in Yao when he returns.

This team is scary as hell if this goes down!!!

Actually no Morey isn't.

I got news from other forums that the deal is closing in on something like Iggy/Young for T-Mac.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/20100101_Sixers_Notes___Iguodala_would_be_price_of_obtaining_McGrady.html

I am liking the Rockets more and more every year, they will be the best team in the league if they land Iggy for T-mac.

You have Iggy who is top 3 best slashers in the league, Ariza a 3 point threat, a 20 ppg point guard who is amazing and a dominant center in Yao when he returns.

This team is scary as hell if this goes down!!!

Where did you hear that? All the article says is what Houston wants and doesn't want.

They haven't spoken in 'more than a week' at the time of the article and I have yet to see an update.