Confederations cup

YugoRocketsFan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still cant believe the US blew a 2-0 lead.

Thats because there style of soccer didn't work. usually what the US does is defend and defend and then when the other team makes a mistake they take advantage and score. thats how they beat spain and mexico and other teams.

Thats because there style of soccer didn't work. usually what the US does is defend and defend and then when the other team makes a mistake they take advantage and score. thats how they beat spain and mexico and other teams.

Greece did something like that to win the 2004 Euros.

The world has found them out and they are screwed.

Not to be a twat lads, but Brazil had their subs and reserves playing this whole tournament, and they had 3 or 4 starters playing this tournament. And my American friend said it the best America didn't beat Spain. Spain beat themselves, and it was looking like that with Brazil but Brazil realized what happen with Spain and they changed their tactics and America pretty much got slayed in the 2nd half. And like someone already said America is just a decent squad nothing special. Early exist in the World Cup once again.

Not to be a twat lads, but Brazil had their subs and reserves playing this whole tournament, and they had 3 or 4 starters playing this tournament. And my American friend said it the best America didn't beat Spain. Spain beat themselves, and it was looking like that with Brazil but Brazil realized what happen with Spain and they changed their tactics and America pretty much got slayed in the 2nd half. And like someone already said America is just a decent squad nothing special. Early exist in the World Cup once again.

Where you from, bro?

I knew the US would lose..everyone on facebook was chanting USA [Like in the Spain game] but once Fabiano scored after the half the US was screwed, they played absolutely no defense in the second half.

I knew the US would lose..everyone on facebook was chanting USA [Like in the Spain game] but once Fabiano scored after the half the US was screwed, they played absolutely no defense in the second half.

What are they saying now on Facebook haha?

And whats up with all these Torres supporters? Or are you Pool' supporters?

And whats up with all these Torres supporters? Or are you Pool' supporters?

Well, when Figo retired I had to root for someone else and I love Torres.

I'm still pissed Spain didn't reach the finals. Spain vs. Brazil would have been very interesting.