Jason Kidd or Allen Iverson (Prime & Now)

MainEv3nt

Kidd or A.I.  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kidd and it's not even close. Iverson was a scorer that needed to be surrounded by role players to play defense. People can talk about Iverson's scoring abilities for someone his size but he still needed the entire offense to revolve around him and he needed to take as many shots possible to get his 25 points. Kidd played reliable defense as well.

Kidd, for both. You can't put a stat on leadership.

And, often times, leadership is one of the most over-rated qualities when placing a value on a player.

When one player is so much more dominant on the offensive side of the ball, that completely wipes out the over-rated quality of leadership.

Also, Jason Kidd and Allen Iverson aren't as far apart defensively as many of you seem to think.

When one player is so much more dominant on the offensive side of the ball, that completely wipes out the over-rated quality of leadership.

Basketball is a team sport. AI is a better scorer, but throughout their careers Kidd has a higher 3PT% and a higher FT%. But if you think AI is a better ball distributor than Kidd you are crazy. Also, Kidd is one of the best rebounding point guards ever. Give me a triple double machine over a scorer any day.

Basketball is a team sport. AI is a better scorer, but throughout their careers Kidd has a higher 3PT% and a higher FT%. But if you think AI is a better ball distributor than Kidd you are crazy. Also, Kidd is one of the best rebounding point guards ever. Give me a triple double machine over a scorer any day.

Rebounding for PG's is a useless stat.

The rebounds he gets are one's that his own teammates can get, but don't so they can get transition upcourt.

It's Allen Iverson 10/10 times.

• Like 1

Rebounding for PG's is a useless stat.

The rebounds he gets are one's that his own teammates can get, but don't so they can get transition upcourt.

It's Allen Iverson 10/10 times.

Way to ignore how Kidd has a higher 3PT and FT percentage.

Way to ignore how Kidd has a higher 3PT and FT percentage.

I'm not denying that, and I didn't really pay much attention to it considering Allen Iverson still maintains a ppg pace twice as much as Jason Kidd, so I really don't care about hte 3-PT% in this case, but FT% is very important when I look at a player, and I don't know what they have both shot, but unless Jason Kidd's FT% is much more significant, I don't really care.

• 5 months later...