Brandon Marshall has surpassed Randy Moss

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Uh at that comparison to the Raider deal.

I'll make it simple...You just are not suppose to quit. First off not only is he lucky making millions of dollars but he should also be thankful for the fact that he gets to play in the NFL alone. That's why I started liking Iverson these past years, I use to hate him and call him a cancer. Now? I don't think that at all and at least he has the balls to come up with his own kind of tricks where as other players now-a-days just copy Shaq or Jordan. Iverson plays every game like his last, that's the best part and that's the part I was trying to get at.

Edited by B-Marsh>R-Moss

I'll make it simple...You just are not suppose to quit. First off not only is he lucky making millions of dollars but he should also be thankful for the fact that he gets to play in the NFL alone. That's why I started liking Iverson these past years, I use to hate him and call him a cancer. Now? I don't think that at all and at least he has the balls to come up with his own kind of tricks where as other players now-a-days just copy Shaq or Jordan. Iverson plays every game like his last, that's the best part and that's the part I was trying to get at.

How could you possibly use Iverson as a comparison? The dude said himself that he would rather retire (otherwise known as QUIT due to age) than come off the bench. :lol:

When he was on the court, he never played like he quit did he? I don't think so.

A person who truly isn't a quitter would play every game like it's their last regardless whether they started or not. Iverson plays hard when the team is circled around him. If he was forced to come off the bench he would moan and complain to the team and media.

I know what you meant. I just thought the comparison was a little too much. :)

Edited by Lone Wolf

Here are some WR's that are better than Brandon Marshall:

Randy Moss

Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

Steve Smith

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Anquan Boldin

They are all better than Brandon Marshall.

Which Steve Smith? Maybe you havent noticed Marshall has quietly become a dominating WR. Def better than Moss right now. I don't think he's top 5 but his size makes him one of the toughest WR's in the NFL to guard. TO junior. I want to see him play with a real QB though.

Randy Moss is still faster than Brandon Marshall, and still have superior hands, and he is still the superior WR.

There's nothing that backs up him having superior hands especially since they both have had the even amount of drops this season, but Marsh has had more receptions.

Randy Moss is still faster than Brandon Marshall, and still have superior hands, and he is still the superior WR.

Randy Moss shys away from contact, he also doesn't pick up a lot of yards after the catch, at this point in his career he's becoming nothing more than a deep threat.

Randy Moss shys away from contact, he also doesn't pick up a lot of yards after the catch, at this point in his career he's becoming nothing more than a deep threat.

He's always been like that, He's always just been a Usain Bolt on the football field and nothing more.

• Owner

Drop the personal agendas now. Don't even reply to each other. Leave everything that happened on another site ON that other site. Don't start "online beef" with anyone, don't bait anyone to get them banned, don't come whining to me about it constantly, don't act like kids and just do what you're supposed to do on a message board without all the Real World drama.

Topic closed.