Hedo A Raptor... Apparently

After changing his mind on Friday, Hedo Turkoglu has accepted a five-year, $53 million offer from the Raptors, sources told ESPN.com.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60325/20090704/source_hedo_headed_to_toronto/

I hate quoting realGM but this needs to be discussed. I hate how we gave up the rights to so many key players like Delfino, Parker, Marion and Graham, filling out our roster is going to be damn hard now.... and this is just a verbal agreement so he could still back out like he did with the Blazers.

But anyways, right now under contract I think we have our starting 5 -- Bargs-Bosh-Hedo-Demar-Jose with Evans and Pops, unless I'm missing anyone we have a lot of damn work to do with only our MLE to use.

I disagree, Evans and Pops will be 2 serviceable big men for us off the bench, hopefully the Hump-Dooling deal happens, if it does then it is looking up to me.... we still have our MLE don't forget, we can use a portion of that to sign Kleiza or some other SF/SG out on the market. And there is a team option on Obryant is there not? I doubt they pick that up if there is a team option.

Lol, check out how stacked the Raptors bench is:

Roko Ukic

Marcus Banks

Kris Humphries

Reggie Evans

Quincy Douby

Nathan Jawai

Patrick O'Bryant

Pops Menash-Bonsu (if he is resigned)

Has there ever been a bench as bad as this? That bench is just a flat out joke.

Wow, thats one [expletive]ty bench.