Magic Not Considering Gortat Trade

xx.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63860/20100106/magic_not_considering_gortat_trade/

This pisses me off. I don't know why they even re-signed him. He got a great contract to go somewhere and play being a starter. I bet you if Gortat was on the Mavs now he would have helped them A LOT. Definitely would start and a great contender to win it all. This is unfair to him but this makes the Magic organization look even worse for spending all that money in the off season and they wont even win the eastern conference this time around.

Gortat looks like a contract player this season since he hasn't been playing good this season compared to last season. Then again he might just be upset because of his lack of playing time because he's backing up Dwight Howard. Orlando should consider trading Jameer Nelson more than Gortat, I honestly believe that he just doesn't fit in with the team like Rafer Alston did last season.

Gortat looks like a contract player this season since he hasn't been playing good this season compared to last season. Then again he might just be upset because of his lack of playing time because he's backing up Dwight Howard. Orlando should consider trading Jameer Nelson more than Gortat, I honestly believe that he just doesn't fit in with the team like Rafer Alston did last season.

I second that. I hope the Magic will re-sign Alston if he doesn't already have an agreement with the Heat. He did a solid job last year and that's what the Magic need now. Nelson can be used to traded to fill any holes left of the Magic team.

Play Bass or trade him already, he can be dominant.

Sorry, but I lol'd. Though I do feel bad for him. He specifically came to Orlando to get more playing time and he's getting less. That's only because If he's out there, Howard won't have enough room to operate and I said that was going to be a problem when they signed him.