Thoughts on females dunking

Guest The Situation

Guest The Situation

I think it's extremely unattractive and manly and that they should choose not to do it.

When I see them do it I automatically think if they have a penis in their pants.

Guest The Situation

All female basketball players are unattractive, manly, and have penises in their pants.

And on the contrary, I adore women that can do a good job on the rim.

haha and they are all 'grenade launchers'

+1

People dont realize it but there are plenty of women who would destroy many of the guys in the NBA when it comes to jump shots and 3s.

Exactly. I'm competetive and a girl did me on the court once and I was like yeah i want some more of that. If they talk trash while they doing they thing it makes it fun as well.

My thing is don't hold back if you are a girl. I do not really like those girls that say hunny I cant get the box off the top shelf can you get it. I'm not really a pamper type of guy I guess you could say.

• Like 1

Exactly. I'm competetive and a girl did me on the court once and I was like yeah i want some more of that. If they talk trash while they doing they thing it makes it fun as well.

My thing is don't hold back if you are a girl. I do not really like those girls that say hunny I cant get the box off the top shelf can you get it. I'm not really a pamper type of guy I guess you could say.

+1 I'm the exact same way.

• Owner

Back when I was in high school, we had a few hot chicks that played ball.

Dunking? Well, they have to be pretty big to get that high off the ground...don't see very many girls with insane verticals...and with that said, I'm not into girls that are much taller/bigger than I am.

Never had a girl beat me in a game of one-on-one, but I had one cross the hell out of me once over at the college, partially my fault because I went for a steal, but she still made me look stupid that one play. Gotta respect that.

Exactly. I'm competitive and a girl did me on the court once and I was like yeah i want some more of that. If they talk trash while they doing they thing it makes it fun as well.

Aye, empowered woman are a good thing and being self-reliant is always a must for my attraction.

Anywho it bothers me when people think women cannot be good players or compete with a male.

Look at Reggie Miller.

To this day he will say the best player he has ever played against is his sister. And when you see his sisters old footage, you see why. That woman can flat out ball.