Is wiz a better team with arenas/ without him?

Wizard win 76ers with arenas getting 19 pts and 14 dimes

And I thought that the old Arenas is back

Then, he is immediately suspended

Today, the wiz is without arenas but with miller, it is great to have him back and they win Magic

and they win, I just want to know if the wiz is a team with all the rosters back

Is it a better team to be with Arenas / not?

At least Butler bounce back again...

Can anyone tell me that is there any possibility that Arenas will be back?

I just think if he is not back, then the trade for foye and miller is worthy......

And I think that the wiz is very selfish,

they just think that voiding the contract of Arenas is the best

they didn't do anything to help him

they are just cold blooded

when you can't play, then fire, they just using another mistake to recover the previous mistake ( contract)

I think they are just [expletive] and crazy

Your post is pretty unorganized and confusing so I'm just gonna go ahead and answer the title of this topic.

I think talent wise, no we are not a better team without Arenas. But last night we played with a sense of urgency and purpose, which is why I think we prevailed. Jamison's speech definitely sparked that urgency to our team, and I think everyone on the roster is on the same page in regards to turning our reputation back around to be a contender in the East and not a "joke" franchise in the NBA. It's good to have some time away from Gilbert for a while. He may never come back to the Wizards again, who knows.

They used to be better with him, but not anymore. He adds that sort of unpredictability to a team that, at the moment, needs a leader who is stable and able to be consistent while also helping his team-mates. I am not saying Arenas did not do any of that, but Jamison seems to be a better leader at the moment.