Will Donocan McNabb ever win a Superbowl?

Cobb

He already has

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0901/superbowl.behind.scenes/images/mcnabb-mom.jpg

+

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OttVqIS8QG8/Sf6QnHrXb5I/AAAAAAAABH0/nhmwgrKSAFQ/s400/Chunky_Chicken_Noodle__ILoveFoodBlog_(2).JPG

Edited by Dabearfan101

Reid wasted three years of his prime by not giving him any receivers. What a shame.

The answer is most likely no.

Terrell Owens? Greg Lewis? Hank Baskett? Fred Ex?

all good recievers at the time...oh wait they faced the Patriots..well if if it wasnt for that the Eagles were clearly the the 2nd best team in the NFL that year, dominated the NFC.

Edit: oh and my answer is no

Edited by Lambeezy

all good recievers at the time...oh wait they faced the Patriots..well if if it wasnt for that the Eagles were clearly the the 2nd best team in the NFL that year, dominated the NFC.

http://i46.tinypic.com/vinz92.gif

And I'm starting to lean towards no.

Are you kidding me? TO was the only good receiver he had. Lewis, Baskett, and Mitchell sucked. Before that, he only had Pinkston, Mitchell, and Thrash to work with. The talent at WR was pathetic. TO was a good one year thing, and surprisingly enough, McNabb led us to the Superbowl without him.

If Reid actually got some talent around McNabb I'm pretty sure he'd have won a Superbowl by now.

i really hope he was kidding. freddie mitchell was awful, he celebrated like he was amazing. todd pinkston was a fast twig who was afraid of safties. james thrash was terrible. hank baskett barely played, he was tall and thats about all he had. there is a reason why none of those guys are in the league anymore and none of them had any success for any team

and for mcnabbs superbowl, i think mcnabb has the ability to do it, but the question is will the rest of the eagles team be able to do it before mcnabb is gone. the eagles have a couple big holes (safety) and positions to sort out (linebackers and o-line). if the eagles can address those needs in the offseason then i see no reason why the eagles and mcnabb wouldnt have a great shot at the superbowl. mcnabb is only 33, he has a couple good years left. the question is not if mcnabb has the skill, its if the rest of the eagles team has the skill