NFL Divisional Weekend Predictions Thread

B-Marsh>R-Moss

Baltimore- I think they match up with the colts pretty well, and believe the benching of colt starters is gonna come back and hurt them especially after Baltimores big game against the patriots. Peyton will not look sharp and a bit rusty. I love peyton, but he has a knack of choking come playoff time.

Jets- I really like the jets, one of my superbowl picks early in the season, I was impressed how they played the bengals the past 2 weeks. A good defense will always beat a good offense, as long as sanchez can remain turnover free, I believe we will have a close hard fought game. Ryan is an amazing head coach and is really bringing that bear defense to new york. San Diego has a lot of weapons, so its key sanchez does not force the ball and have turnovers, if this occurs San Diego will win, if not jets will.

Arizona- Saints blow and have been garbage the past few weeks. Arizona is a hot team right now, and Warner is playing his top game.

Dallas- Despite playing a weak uninspired giants team, vikings have been out of the slump lately. Cowboys have looked extremely sharp, and Romo is one of the nfl's top qbs. If the past shows anything of the future, favre will once again choke when the games on the line and throw a game ending interception, if the game even comes that close.