Arizona @ New Orleans

Real Deal

Public Poll  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Saints hit the wall and Cardinals playing one of their best ball. Im pretty sure the cards defense is gonna receive a lot of crap this week for their performance and will play much better next week. + how can anyone like saints fans and brees? Bunch of crybabies.

At first I thought Cardinals would own them, but I can't underestimate the Saints.

I pick the Cards because they have Warner and if they can get off to a hot start like they did against Green Bay (31-10), then they should win easily.

The Saints have been awfully resilient over the past four weeks, coming from behind in 3-of-4 games and holding off a near comeback by Matt Ryan and the Falcons. Compared to the Colts, however, their competition has been seriously lacking and they really haven’t been tested to the brink

I'll mirror what most have said - I think it's going to be a shootout. I'd be really surprised if it wasn't.

Now, with that said, I think a lot of people are jumping off the Saints bandwagon way too quickly. They finished the season kinda rocky, but they had nothing to play for and no motivation. I think they'll come out with a bang today.

Saints get this win, 34-26.