N.Y. Jets @ San Diego

Real Deal

Public Poll  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vincent Jackson, first to escape Revis Island. Seriously, 6'5 and a 4.3 40 yard dash, I don't think Revis has seen anyone as athletic or of his size except for Randy "I play when I feel like" Moss.

Yes Sir!!

Not going to say that is one is going to be an easy one because the Jets have a great defense and are a very hot team right now. But we will keep rolling. Mark will make a couple of bad throws and Rivers will make him pay on the other end and this game will be over by the start of the 4th.

Thomas Jones-RB-Jets

Thomas Jones says he is "100 percent" despite being limited in practice earlier this week with a knee injury.

"I don’t even know where this stuff came from," Jones said. "I banged my knee on the turf. We had about seven guys that got nicked up from the turf. It was just a bruise; it wasn’t a big deal." The knee contusion did seem to limit his effectiveness; Jones only gained 34 yards on 15 carries in the win.

Newark Star-Ledger

Defense>offense, long as sanchez has a mistake free game I dont see why not the jets cannot win. Ryan is a much better coach than turner, and will probably come with the perfect game plan. SD is ranked 20th in rushing defense, so look for a big game by my homey thomas jones. Cant wait to see how revis does against jackson.