N.Y. Jets @ San Diego

Real Deal

Public Poll  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Most of Jackson's catches were with Revis elsewhere on the field. I'm going to just say that Dallas Clark better be ready to catch a lot of passes next weekend, because I don't see Reggie Wayne dominating.

Most of Jackson's catches were with Revis elsewhere on the field. I'm going to just say that Dallas Clark better be ready to catch a lot of passes next weekend, because I don't see Reggie Wayne dominating.

thats the point. why throw to revis when you can just work the other side? im sure they will do the same with wayne. plus the colts have one of the most balanced passing games in the league. peyton can make any receiver look good

Does anybody else find Rex Ryan incredibly annoying and pretentious? I think I would like their team a lot more if he weren't running things, and running his mouth.

How is he annoying? Cause hes a great head coach? Whats wrong with having the head coach running the team?;9

So if the Road teams both win next week, It'll be Jets - Vikings

http://www.everyjoe.com/emqb/files/2008/08/brett-favre-jets-debut_nc.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/capress/3c/fullj.52e95d4951a8bc868eea70e922ec4881/capress-fbn_cowboys_vikings-143381125.jpg