Who is Philly's Starting QB next year?

Guest The Situation

Who is Philly's Starting QB next year?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reid says McNabb his starter in 2010

No. 5 will return to Philadelphia for a 12th season.

Eagles coach Andy Reid said Donovan McNabb will be the team's quarterback next season.

Michael Vick's status remains questionable, however.

Reid sought to squelch speculation about McNabb's future with one year left on his contract.

"That's my call," Reid said Monday when asked who will make the decision to bring McNabb back. "I think he's a great player. His work over the last 11 years has proven that. I truly believe it's a team sport; it's not one guy."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4816179

Yeah I was just going to post that. Andy flat out said today that it will be Donovan. He may be bluffing, he may not be, but I am 95% sure McNabb will be our QB next year.

And lol @ the Vick talk. Not a snowballs chance in hell he is better than McNabb, and also not a snowballs chance in hell that he has success playing every down in this offense.

lol Vick is NOT better than McNabb.

But anyway...it probably should be Kolb, but will be McNabb.

Thank you, Vick has NEVER been better than McNabb.

and yes it still should be McNabb and will be McNabb. If he fails to get them to the finals again they should go to Cobb.