Melo or Durant?

Check my Stats

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just about Melo and Durant, not Kobe please :P

Why do you guys think Melo is better? I am just curious.

I clicked Durant on accident but Melo can do what he wants. Durant is great in transition for his size and his jumped is great but Melo can do whatever he wants, he can score when he wants and whever he wants. He can shoot, play the post pretty well and he's strong in the paint.

Melo.

Perimeter shooting-Durant has slight edge

Midrange shooting-same

Post up-Melo by a mile

In the paint-Melo

Durant needs to bulk up a little. He is a great shooter, but unlike Melo he doesnt have that strength/speed combination. Durant is a great jump shooter with unbelievable range, but Melo in comparison has so much more in his arsenal. Melo can kill you with his jumpshot, you try to take that away then he can take you off the dribble and pull up from any spot on the floor, and after watching the Nuggets playoff series against the Lakers I realized that he is one of the strongest guys to body up. His strenth allows him to post up smaller guys, and as a result he's a nightmare for most defenses.

Melo now but in a year or 2 Durant will take over as the best offensive player in the L. Maybe even the best overall player.

Agreed.

Durant is actually being overshadowed IMO. He doesn't get enough recognition for some of the unreal things he's doing as a third year player. The "he's the only scorer on his team" is no longer an excuse for his production.

Right now Melo

call me a homo since he is my fav but we'll see what the others say

HAHAHA what? :lol:

Anyway, I'll take Melo. Second best scorer in the league behind Kobe, and is much more creative on the offensive end. With time and experience I think Durant will catch up, but not pass him.

• 4 weeks later...