Looking for OTR signatures

Real Deal

• Owner

If any of you GFX designers have nothing better to do, please consider making a few signatures promoting OTR. They can be your typical signature of a player, but with the addition of "OTRBasketball" in the corner. OR...they can just promote OTR, no player...anything.

Just please make sure they are 468x140. I will be adding them to our new gallery soon (or you'll be able to add them, once everything is installed and in place).

I don't know why you guys are hyping that ish up man. Guru's sig actually has layers in it. He spent time doing his. I mean if you guys want some sigs like the LBJ one I will get on paint and contrast the crowd and add a white strip and some times new roman text. just saying yo.

• Like 1

I don't know why you guys are hyping that ish up man. Guru's sig actually has layers in it. He spent time doing his. I mean if you guys want some sigs like the LBJ one I will get on paint and contrast the crowd and add a white strip and some times new roman text. just saying yo.

Wow.....can you leave this site like now?

Ignore me? For speaking my opinion? Sorry we run a dictatorship around here. I wasn't trying to put out hard feelings towards you, but I am guessing you took it that way. Ok.

If you think you can, then why don't you? If you think this is a dictatorship why do you come here? I would love to see that sig.

• Like 1

In my opinion, for a sig, or any piece of work in general, when judging how good something looks, it shouldn't matter what the creator did to do it or how much time it took to make it. Judge the outcome not the process, and sometimes simpler is better, anyway.

Edited by Poe

In my opinion, for a sig, or any piece of work in general, when judging how good something looks, it shouldn't matter what the creator did to do it or how much time it took to make it. Judge the outcome not the process, and sometimes simpler is better, anyway.

That was exactly what I was going to say.