Chicago Bulls Blog By 23Bullsaj.

Pooh25

Do the Chicago Bulls want to risk Tracy Mcgrady's ailments and his injury prone ways? Do the Chicago Bulls want to risk Tracy Mcgrady's lack-of-work ethic to get back into shape? Do the Chicago Bulls want to leave their bench depleted, while it takes a couple weeks just to get Mcgrady back into game shape?

Well, it's a win-win situation for the Chicago Bulls. We get Tracy Mcgrady's huge expiring contract, which will allow us to have multiple options during 2010 NBA free agency. While, on the other hand, the Bulls lose a couple good role players such as Brad Miller & John Salmons. They have been playing up-to-par and John is actually hitting his shots now. I am not trying to show any favoritism to John Salmons, I would take Tracy Mcgrady anyday/everday over Johnny Salmons. I am very frustrated with the lack of initive with the Chicago Bulls front office. Me, as a Chicago Bulls fan, would jump to take the Tracy Mcgrady deal.

Chicago gets a superstar, in Mcgrady, who can defend, players like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, and is an amazing scorer. Tracy plays like he did with Orlando and his earlier years in Houston, we're a championship contender or a piece from being one. Derrick Rose has been playing more assertive/aggressive currently and that is showing up well for the Chicago Bulls. The Chicago Bulls go only as far as Derrick Rose takes them, like I've stated before. If Tracy Mcgrady, plays like the old T-Mac, we can resign and possibly another free agent, it all depends on the cap.

Caron Butler to the Chicago Bulls? I don't think it will happen when Luol Deng is playing aggresively and taking up a scoring role for the Chicago Bulls. We don't need another player like Luol Deng(Caron Butler). I don't want to see Kirk Hinrich traded w/o a great player in return or a player who fits our necessites.

To the Chicago Bulls front office, don't be retards and screw something up again.

Thanks for your reading,

23Bullsaj.

Chicago gets a superstar, in Mcgrady, who can defend, players like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, and is an amazing scorer.

I dont know about that lol.

Personally I think the Bulls should pull the trigger, T-Mac imo would be a great fit for the Bulls.

Edited by Confidence