Which team is in the deepest hole?

Which team do you think is in the deepest hole and cant compete for the longest time?

Id have to say Clippers, they have a lot of really bad contracts, Baron/Randolph/Kaman/Camby/Ricky Davis.

They have some youth but id say they cant compete for another few years.

It's got to be either Phoenix or the Clippers like you guys said. Phoenix isn't as bad since they got rid of Shaq but they still have Amare to deal with. As for the Clippers, well that's just a whole different story.

The team that I think is in the deepest hole is the Suns because now they are looking to trade Amare, and have already traded Shaq for virtually nothing. Nash is getting old, and will probably retire next season. So I dont think this team will be able to get it together for the next couple of seasons.

I also think Toronto is pretty screwed.

Yeah...Parker is a FA. Bosh doesn't want to be there and I don't think Marion does either. It seems like Calderon is their only positive in the franchise Terrible direction imo.

Also the Pistons. They are really on the way to being a bad team for awhile. Talks of Rip, Sheed, and Prince moving. And AI still there. Only positives are Will Bynum/McDyess and somewhat Prince imo since Stuckey dropped off.

If the Clippers stayed healthy they would be sort of decent, but it's either them or the Timberwolves in my opinion. They gave up a few of their solid players for pretty much nobody and rookies whom I doubt will make much of an impact, at least for now.

• Owner

Any team planning on LeBron in 2010 is potentially screwed, because only one team will get him in the end.

If the Knicks don't get him, they probably won't get anyone, and you may be looking at one of the worst records in a decade or so.

The Timberwolves? Even though they drafted all those players doesn't mean they are going to be good.

Yeah, plus Rubio might play in Spain for a couple more seasons; which could be a good thing for him personally but as an organization the TWolves should be worried.

Edited by Confidence

i think the clippers will be decent next season, not cuz of griffin, but because they greatly underachieved last season. they have no choice but to improve. T-Wolves and raptors look to be in the biggest hole, and Suns are far too worried about money to put forth a good team.

The Clippers are actually pretty good. If they stay healthy their team looks like this

B. Davis

Gordon

Thornton

Griffin

Kaman

with Randolph and Camby off the bench. One of them will probably be traded, but they should contend in the pacific division if they stay healthy.

East: Toronto

West: Phoenix

lol poor Jerry Colangelo. I don't know if any star player is as much as a lock to leave their current team as Bosh is. Even now their a mediocre team that's going to blow. Phoenix is just exploding and will be pretty bad for a while.

I think teams like the Pacers and Bobcats are screwed too. Even though their better off than teams like Sacramneto right now their still stuck in mediocrity thus they will not get any top picks(unless their lucky or do anything in the playoffs). Their not in good salary CAP position either to sign a top FA. At least not from my understandings.

Cavs maybe? iflebron goes i cant see that team getting anywere with a line up

Mo

West

??

Varejao

Big Z

thats a nasty team. and what star would want to come into Cleveland trying to back up what Lebron did? best record in the league MVP take that team to the ECF. tough act to back up.

i dont think raptors are in that bad of a situation. assuming they have won of the worst records again get a nice pick pick up a solid player. u already got DeMar DeRozan they have some pieces and could sign a big name

suns also

• Owner

I really think Phoenix needs to hand out everyone immediately. Get rid of Amare and Nash both, before they bolt and leave you with nothing. You can't always build your team with draft picks, and free agents aren't going to be attracted to Phoenix versus a city like New York or Brooklyn.

The Raptors. Bosh will leave in 2010... they are [expletive]ed.

I agree. Bosh wont be signing with them so they pretty much are screwed... I think the Clippers are still screwed... Blake Griffin might be ok but he gonna need help and idk how they are gonna do that