Which team is in the deepest hole?

I agree with Adam and I`ll say Detroit. They are just plain awful, and a one-dimensional combo guard and Tayshaun Prince Jr. aren`t going to be saving much from that franchise.

Detroit financially will go a long ways in signing free agents. At least they`re trying to salvage some talent.

The Raptors are not as screwed as people think. BC will work something out to either get something back for Bosh or even re-sign him. It's 70/30 towards sign and trade territory and keeping him, I don't think or expect Bosh to walk for free. Bargnani showed many positive signs towards the end of the year and has the potential to score 20 and game, but rebounding wise is where we could be hurt.

However, DeMar DeRozan has absolutely excited the Toronto Fan base. The kid is so happy to be in Toronto, and ready to become the best player this franchise has ever seen. He just has the attitude the this city needs.

This is the off-season for the Raptors franchise. Many question arise. And btw, AP has lost it, Delfino will be back, Delfino now >> AP now.

Now that being said, Phoenix needs to blow it up and start over, and I'm not sold on Earl Clark either.

Edited by BasX

Toronto Raptors are in a hole, if they are unable to extend Bosh, I really cannot see any perrinial All Star signing with them in 2010, mainly due to their market and overall roster. They aren't even the favorites to make the playoffs this year, things will only get worse if Bosh walks.

Ok, the Suns aren't in the best of shape, but they're hardly shot. 46-36 is far from dismal, and there's a reasonable chance that they make a positive trade involving Amare Stoudemire.

It's easily the Rockets. With no Yao, no McGrady, and Artest being a headcase, they have Aaron Brooks, Shane Battier, Luis Scola, and Carl Landry. Of course, just because their stars are too broken to play doesn't mean that they're too broken to get paid. So unless Chuck Hayes and Von Wafer team up to be the next Shaq and Kobe, the Rockets are not winning anytime soon, and they're shut out of making moves to improve.

The Suns are unquestionably in a better position than the Rockets. Today and in the near future.

Ehhhh at least we have Demar who is a nice prospect and Bargnani who is growing into a solid player IMO, still a bust but at least a solid player.... if Bosh leaves we are owned, but we can at least bounce back... I see nothing on that Suns team if Amare leaves, so I think they're in a bigger hole than we (the Raptors) are.

Pretty easy to thrown the Clippers into this ring. For the most part they are not about winning. They have Dunleavy as a coach which hasn't gone well. And they are constantly in the Lakers' shadow. Besides them and the Kings I can't think of any other teams that aren't trying to put a great product on the floor. Seems like every other team has something going for them.

Yeah, plus Rubio might play in Spain for a couple more seasons; which could be a good thing for him personally but as an organization the TWolves should be worried.

How's that bad? He may be able to improve his shooting in those years... Plus, these rumors of him going back is old.

I want to say the GSW... their management is horrendous as Nellie is trying his hardest to get fired. The GSW's have 7 shooting guards. Yes. 7 shooting guards. Nellie refuses to play D, play his younger players and insists on allowing 140 PPG with 4 guards x Biendrins on the floor.