Carlos Boozer vs David West

B-Marsh>R-Moss

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

West. Boozer is very inconsistant at times and a terrible defender. West has been more consistant and is a better defender. West also isn't as injury prone. However, in the clutch I would take Boozer.

I agree with you, Boozer is horrible inconsistent and injury prone like I said and he only gets motivated from the cash and not the championship. West is more consistent and he seems to play harder than Boozer typically does.

Boozer by a MILE. You guys seriously think West is consistent? Hes averaging 17 and 7 and has games where he scores 30-40 and then has a few more where he has like 10. Meanwhile Boozer is averaging 19 and 10 and has been very consistent this season, plus hes playing with intensity and helping his team secure a playoff spot, West is playing for an irrelevant team. All statistics aside Boozer is the much more physical player and you would feel more comfortable with him on your team rather then West.

• Owner

How are the Jazz more relevant than the Hornets? Utah is 22-17, the Hornets are 21-18 after going 8-2 in their last 10 games.

David West tries to play defense. Boozer is terrible on that end of the court.

It's a good comparison, really, and it's no surprise a Jazz fan thinks that West is the better player, as he's watched Boozer more than anyone else here.