Bruno

I just thought the movie was extremely disturbing lol, I don't get why the censored the part in the beginning and then the rest of the movie is a sausage feast lol.

I don't know...but I thought this movie was terrible. Sure there were some funny parts, but overall it was soooo bad. Maybe it's just because I had high expectations, I don't know, but I would not recommend it.

How could you have expectations? I expected to watch a movie about a gay guy and it came with everything I expected [Gay people aren't really THAT gay] but I knew he would push the boundaries.

How could you have expectations? I expected to watch a movie about a gay guy and it came with everything I expected [Gay people aren't really THAT gay] but I knew he would push the boundaries.

Expectations of it possibly being as funny/funnier than Borat, which it didn't even come close to.

borat was gay as [expletive] i didnt laugh one bit in it

and i will not ever lay eyes on this stupid movie the trailers are not even funny movies like these [expletive] me

i dont know whats wrong with you. borat was amazing, i didnt stop laughing the entire movie