Bruno

Should be much better than Borat. Word is he had to cut out a ton of stuff to get the R rating. I think this one is going to be awesome.

His next film should be one with all 3 characters in it.

It's $9 here $6.50 for a matinée(sp?) lol and we don't sell bottled water at theaters if you want that sneak it in

Anyway this movie looks so [expletive]ing hilarious I think I might kicked out of the theater of laughing too much

You are lucky..is like $10 here and a bottle of water is $5 at the movies.

Really?

It's $10.50 for a family (per person) or $12 for a ticket here and I'm in Australia, so that's fairly cheap. But the drinks are really expensive and popcorn.

This is different comedy..Hangover was like a typical comedy, this is like gay scenes and random moments that make you laugh.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

----- The funniest part was when he was gonna have sex with the women and she was whipping him and he flew out the window lmao.

This is different comedy..Hangover was like a typical comedy, this is like gay scenes and random moments that make you laugh.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

----- The funniest part was when he was gonna have sex with the women and she was whipping him and he flew out the window lmao.

ROFL, nah the best part is uhhh [expletive] i forgot what you call it, lol when he made the pilot for his TV showed n the people had to watch it LMAO "This is worse than cancer!"