Bobcats fo real??

Ever since that S-Jax trade the Bobcats have been rolling. They're playing as a team and they're actually fun to watch. My question is, will they keep this up? Can they keep this momentum going forward after the all-star break or will the inexpierence catch up to them? Share your thoughts.

• Owner

I'm not sure how much success they can have in the playoffs, but I know one thing is for sure: if Charlotte gets home court advantage against anyone in the first round, they will more than likely win that series.

So, yes, that means a fourth seed. Is it possible? Probably not. Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta and Orlando will more than likely occupy those top four, but just to make things interesting, the Cats are only four losses behind the Magic right now, and five from the Hawks. Seems like a stretch until you realize it's not even February, and Charlotte has won nine of their last ten games.

Those nine wins include victories in Cleveland and Miami, and they toppled the Spurs, Suns and Heat in Charlotte.

On the downside, seven of their next eight games are on the road.

Good to see the 'Cats getting some love finally. The trade for Captain Jack has been a blessing, and will make one hell of a difference as the reg season starts to wind down.