ALL ratings for NFC in madden 2010

MainEv3nt

I loved how they crapped on some players this year, should make things really interesting.

Lol, I guess they bumped D Hall's ratings after he complained.

Still way too low.

I hate how the guy making the ratings is a Cowboys fan and everyone on the EA forums knows it.

ok a few things that were terrible (only checked out the giants cuz the only time i care about lol)..

1. steve smith(NYG) a 76 overall? come on now, he's def better than Nicks. I'd give him an 80-83.

2. david carr a 60 overall? seriously? he still has a ton of talent and played well in the pre-season and given the opportunity to come in a game or two during last regular season. he should be about a 70, 60 is EXTREMELY low, and they rate Rhett Bomar ahead of him? LMAO!

3. Chase Black a 59 overall? WTF! He was our STARTING MLB last year and has a lot of experience now. he should be around a 68-72. WOW.

some of the ratings are crazy but overall it's alright.

Lol and Tavaris throw power is 94 but his accuracy at 66 means int city for people who use him and try to pass instead of just run the ball with him, lol.

Cowboys ratings are as expected, shocked Roy Williams is so low but rest of cowboys look good except I think Jay Ratliff should have been higher. And shocked Ware isn't a 99 I mean wtf?