Super Bowl: New Orleans vs. Indianapolis

Real Deal

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How can you root against NO? That city deserves this win and I really hope they get it.

Reggie Bush wins Super Bowl MVP as he'll get over 200 all purpose yards and score 2-3 TD's!

This. Saints are such a feel good story.

Also, though it is kinda irrelevant, I'm pretty sure Colts wear Blue and Saints wear White for this game. Colts home team and such. I only say pretty sure because the Steelers wore white a few years ago when they were home, though they had a reason to keep whites.

Colts

Manning

This is going to be a great game to watch because both offenses are unstoppabe. I hope neither teams turn the ball over like the Vikings last night. The perfect game for me would be 2 minutes left Peyton gets the ball and needs a td for the win and fg for the tie, he goes 6-6 80 yeards and throws the game winning td to Wayne with 6 seconds left on the clock, and then the Saints get stopped on both the kick return and the Hail Mary.

This. Saints are such a feel good story.

lol saints dont deserve anything, and to be honest they are very lucky that they are in the superbowl. Personally I cannot stand the saints headcoach and some of there players such as reggie bush. Also the saints fans blow, always are whining about something.

I see the colts winning easily this game, Saints defense will be no match for peytons high octane offense. Peyton understands the meaning of this game, and will probably be playing his best ball. Saints are going to have to play near perfect to keep it respectful.

• Like 1

lol saints dont deserve anything, and to be honest they are very lucky that they are in the superbowl. Personally I cannot stand the saints headcoach and some of there players such as reggie bush. Also the saints fans blow, always are whining about something.

I see the colts winning easily this game, Saints defense will be no match for peytons high octane offense. Peyton understands the meaning of this game, and will probably be playing his best ball. Saints are going to have to play near perfect to keep it respectful.

You out of all people calling Saints fans whiners is funny. Honestly, anyone on this site has more of a right to call someone a whiner before you.

• Like 2

The Bengals winning it would have been a feel good story. I can careless about the Saints feel good story I was done feeling good for them after they beat the Falcons like 2 years ago first game back in the dome, or maybe it was after they were 13-0 and dominating the NFL. Honestly, that 'who dey' nation [expletive] just annoys the hell out of me. I will have the biggest smile on my face when Manning picks them apart. This game isn't even going to be close Colts 27 Saints 10.

• Like 1

The Bengals winning it would have been a feel good story. I can careless about the Saints feel good story I was done feeling good for them after they beat the Falcons like 2 years ago first game back in the dome, or maybe it was after they were 13-0 and dominating the NFL. Honestly, that 'who dey' nation [expletive] just annoys the hell out of me. I will have the biggest smile on my face when Manning picks them apart. This game isn't even going to be close Colts 27 Saints 10.

27-10 man? come on that's an insult to peyton, vikings put up 28 with 5 turnovers! Imagine what peyton and company will do.

I'll take the Saints 27-24.

The defenses WILL step up its the SB. The Saints have two weeks to look over what the Jets did to them in the first half. They contained Manning pretty weel if you take away that last drive. Collie is just about the only Colts player I like.

Congrats, you just won most ignorant poster of the year. :rolleyes:

How do the Saints not deserve this? If you were kidding then I'm sorry but is starting the season 13-0 not good enough for you? Is smoking the red hot Cowboys and the Vikings just not good enough? Brees has been underrated his whole career. I for one am very happy to see him make it this far. Sants fans are whiners??? lol what city's fans aren't? Every city has whiny [expletive] fans, doesn't matter where you're from. When you go up against the Colts almost every team needs to play "near perfect." But if you ask me the Saints offense is up there with the Colts O. If Sanchez can put up 17 then the Saints should be able to put up 35. The only thing that scares me is Manning put up 31 on the best D in the league.

Either way it should be a close game.

Congrats, you just won most ignorant poster of the year. :rolleyes:

How do the Saints not deserve this? If you were kidding then I'm sorry but is starting the season 13-0 not good enough for you? Is smoking the red hot Cowboys and the Vikings just not good enough? Brees has been underrated his whole career. I for one am very happy to see him make it this far. Sants fans are whiners??? lol what city's fans aren't? Every city has whiny [expletive] fans, doesn't matter where you're from. When you go up against the Colts almost every team needs to play "near perfect." But if you ask me the Saints offense is up there with the Colts O. If Sanchez can put up 17 then the Saints should be able to put up 35. The only thing that scares me is Manning put up 31 on the best D in the league.

Either way it should be a close game.

Get the facts in your post straight before you insult other members, Saints 0-1 Vs Cowboys

Get the facts in your post straight before you insult other members, Saints 0-1 Vs Cowboys

I wasn't trying to insult him. Yes, I called him ignorant but thats a true statement.

I meant the Cards, but even then I can back the saints up more.

Whats sounds better? Beating the Cowboys in the playoffs who have won one game in IDK how long or the former NFC Champs??

I wasn't trying to insult him. Yes, I called him ignorant but thats a true statement.

I meant the Cards, but even then I can back the saints up more.

Whats sounds better? Beating the Cowboys in the playoffs who have won one game in IDK how long or the former NFC Champs??

Not saying weather or not you can back him, considering the Cowboys were the 3 seed and finished with a better record and were on a 4 game win streak and won a more competitive division I'd say beating the Cowboys is more impressive.

Report: DE Freeney has torn ligament in ankle

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Colts RE Dwight Freeney has a torn ligament in his injured right ankle.

The injury "will make it difficult for him to play" in Super Bowl XLIV, according to Schefter. This confirms a Profootballtalk report that Freeney's injury is more serious than the team has let on. Missing Freeney, even if it's for just a few less snaps than usual, would be detrimental to Indy's Super Bowl chances.

Twitter

I still think he will play.