Rasheed Reaches Deal With Boston

Sheed will jack up 30 shots from the perimeter, and not play any in the post. Celtics sux!!!

How insightful...this kind of stuff makes me want to leave this place.

Sheed will jack up 30 shots from the perimeter, and not play any in the post. Celtics sux!!!

Yeah because that's all Sheed does (sarcasm).... dumbass. If he gets the sixth man role the Celtics will become a scary deep team.

Edited by Gil-Zero

• Owner

A motivated Sheed is more effective than Bynum.

I know. Good for him.

If he starts, that means Perkins doesn't. Good for us.

This reminds me of Posey signing with the Hornets, and everyone was throwing up their arms and giving the West to the Hornets. Same with Elton Brand and the Sixers.

The only team I'm worried about is a healthy Spurs team. Cleveland, Orlando and Boston can beat themselves to pieces all the way to the Finals, for all I care. If we get there, we'll take all three of them, struggling less than what we may with that Spurs squad.

Not to mention this only makes the Glen Davis re-signing much more difficult.

• Owner

RD, I forget where I seen it, but I read somewhere that Big Baby might end up with the Spurs. I will try to find a link.

Nice. That would absolutely SUCK.

And if the Celtics bring Sheed off the bench, I'll still be okay with that...he'll take minutes away from Garnett or Perkins, or he won't play many at all.

Either way, if this was a situation where they were losing a starter, I'd be upset...but I'm not sure how big of an impact he's going to have in limited minutes, and I'm not sure how much it will hurt them if he gets into a role similar to Lamar Odom's, because Perkins can actually stay in the game longer than Andrew Bynum.

The truth is, this does help out. I'm just not sure how much. It could propel them into the Finals. I'm just not concerned because I've seen Diet Sheed for the last couple of seasons.