Five Year Anniversary!

Real Deal

Congrats on the five years. I'm not sure, but I think Real Deal and I met in about 2007 or early 2008 and that's roughly around the time I joined, too; although I've never been anything more than an occasional poster/full-time lurker. Congratulations again. Real Deal, you are by the far the most deticated administrator I know.

• Owner

Congrats on the five years. I'm not sure, but I think Real Deal and I met in about 2007 or early 2008 and that's roughly around the time I joined, too; although I've never been anything more than an occasional poster/full-time lurker. Congratulations again. Real Deal, you are by the far the most deticated administrator I know.

Thanks bro, but WHY ARE YOU JUST A LURKER HERE?!?! ;)

• Like 1

Congrats on 5 years. I don't really have much to say considering I never started visiting/posting here regularly since the hack occured. Like ATDI, I heard about OTR when you guys affiliated with NBAD back in 07 or 08 (can't remember which) and I joined, but I think I only had about 150 posts before the hack happened.

So yeah, congratulations.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I think when I first joined I was phiLA.

Then I switched my name temporary to Yama before Legacy snitched and cried like a little baby.

Then I switched my name to Frog and became e-thug and caused a lot of trouble. Formed a faction called Team Yama with Yama and Franklin and went around like true thugs pissing people off. I got banned, returned as Willie Green before changing my name to Artesticle, and have been on good behavior every since (I think, even though I have a warn status, I dunno what I did).

When me, Brian, and Franklin planned to spam S2 in the shoutout box.

That was awesome :lol: This, the hack, and whenever Tmackobeyao registers are my favorite memories.

I miss the shoutout box though, we used to have so much fun there.

Congrats on the 5 years. I know people don't always see eye to eye with you Brandon, but at the end of the day, I don't think anybody can question your dedication to this forum. You continue to pay to keep this site up and running even with all your personal problems, and hopefully this site will be up for years to come.

Edited by Artesticle

Who has been here since the start that still posts here?

Me

Paul

Brandon

Martellis

Dee

Ben

Jer

Aaron

Cryle

Smithers

Slaven (i know he is banned)

But damn man, this is crazy. I was 13 when I joined up here. We were all about the same age. We used to go from talking about middle school to high school and now everyone talks about college. Next, we are all going to be on here when we are 40, we would have all met up with each other and planned a big OTR Reunion and have about 6 kids a piece.

I know I dont post much, but I check up on OTR every day =]

Five years, damn, it has seriously been that long? I've only been here for half that time, but I've gotta say this is by far the best forum out there.I rememember how I got my name, I think it was N4S aka The Situation who suggested Confidence to Swish, but I jacked it before he could even consider using that name lol. And also I remember why I borrowed Real Deal's sig and avatar set and we had a huge debate whether I should change it to something else. That topic got up to like 5 pages lol. Good times.

Anyway, congrats to everyone. I look forward to posting with you guys for a long time to come.

May 31 2007 was when I signed up, I cant believe it is about to be 3 years now.

Congrtas to everyone one here, and even more so to the staff and dedicated members for keeping this place running for 5 years now. OTR cant be touched we will always be on top.

Prodigy driving members nuts during the Sim League

LMAO! I would have another message/terrible offer from him every day

Well I joined back in 06/07 not many people know that, it was when ATR merged with OTR I guess, I thought this site was just some dumb second rate forum LMAO, but I wasn't really active on the site back then I guess I rejoined when Tim got his Sim going again and I'm not sure how long ago that was but I've been active ever since. I envy you guys and your memories but hey maybe I'll have just as many come the 10 year anniversary.

Edited by Fish7718

I don't remember exactly the name of the post anymore but it was one where just posted up pictures of babes and most of us agreed on the girls but some of us definitely didn't. Most likely its been re-made by the lovely gentlemen here on OTR :D

That was my favorite thread of our half decade forum anniversary.

I remember the first time I heard about it from... I don't remember exactly his name but he was some crazy random dude on aim that message me one day and was like "Hey do you wanna join something awesome?" I'm glad to say... I accepted his invitation to OTR and became a consistent member. However, college and life has gotten in the way of me being more active on the forum. I'll periodically check in and see the changes. Definitely stop by to see the highly opinionated and controversial discussions that will come up.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I think I have amassed maybe 20,000 posts on this forum so you know I was quite in everything.

Joined when I was like 13, in 8th grade, left JBB because I didnt like the forum, sent Real Deal an IM, because someone posted it on JBB. I asked him for the link to his forum, registered. It got shut down, then Real Deal bought a new forum, and it went great until the hack.

Kinda crazy to think I joined as a 13 year old and now I am here, almost 19, wowzers.

Haha, wow...where did you get that? Did you save it from a long time ago?

Yeah, I got some stuff saved. BTW, I kind of tuned that banner up a bit. 'Twas my suggestion back then. Here's your original colors version:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/sha44/otr_back.jpg

I also remember Shaliq ranked 2nd at the Profile views category:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/sha44/OTR_MV3.jpg

Edited by Shaliq