Complete All-Star Reserves Leaked

BasX

Deron Williams, Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo will make their All-Star Game debuts next month in Dallas, sources said Thursday.

The names won't be made official until Thursday night, but Yahoo! Sports has obtained the list of reserves.

The East roster also includes Boston's Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Gerald Wallace and Atlanta's Joe Johnson and Al Horford.

The West includes Chris Paul, Pau Gasol, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Zach Randolph and Brandon Roy.

Chris Kaman, David Lee and Josh Smith are amongst the most prominent All-Star snubs.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64336/20100128/complete_all_star_reserves_leaked/

• Owner

All-Stars East

STARTERS

C - Dwight Howard

PF - Kevin Garnett

SF - LeBron James

SG - Dwyane Wade

PG - Allen Iverson

RESERVES

PF - Chris Bosh

SF - Paul Pierce

PG - Derrick Rose

SG - Joe Johnson

SF - Gerald Wallace

PG - Rajon Rondo

C - Al Horford

All-Stars West

STARTERS

C - Amare Stoudemire

PF - Tim Duncan

SF - Carmelo Anthony

SG - Kobe Bryant

PG - Steve Nash

RESERVES

SF - Kevin Durant

PF - Dirk Nowitzki

PG - Chris Paul

SG - Brandon Roy

PF - Pau Gasol

PG - Deron Williams

PF - Zach Randolph

I agree with almost all of them, but I really think Joakim Noah deserves a spot over Al Horford.

EDIT: Scratch that. David Lee over both.

good to see derrick rose and durant make it. also good to see zach randolph and gerald wallace make it to.

FINALLY, deron williams made it, if he didnt make it this year i think it woulda hurt him deep inside.

it sucks josh smith and david lee didnt make it. honestly i think bosh should start over kg an jsmoove or dlee get kg spot.

also pau gasol shouldnt be on it either but i dunno who id honestly replace him with lol.

3 Celtics and they are 4 games behind the Cavs, yet the Cavs get 1? Mo should've made it even though he's injured.

The Cavs are carried primarily by 1 player, the Celtics are carried by one young up and coming star, and 3 future hall of famers. The picks are pretty obvious, and Mo isn't more deserving than Rondo or Rose.

The Cavs are carried primarily by 1 player, the Celtics are carried by one young up and coming star, and 3 future hall of famers. The picks are pretty obvious, and Mo isn't more deserving than Rondo or Rose.

The Cavs are 4 games ahead of them, so LeBron must be a universal hero if he's the only all star and his team is up four games yet a team 4 games behind them gets 3 all-stars.

Pau and Horford...lmao....2 Hawks in the game? Sorry but anyday Shaq > Horford even. Horford's good, but come on.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I am fine with all the selections besides Horford, pretty obvious both Lopez and Lee should have gotten in ahead of him especially Lee.

Also curious why do both teams have 3 PG's on them? Is that how it always is? I don't recall.

And as for Mo, he wasn't an all-star last year IMO and sure as hell shouldn't be this year either.... he put up similar numbers on Milwaukee and just because he does the same thing in Cleveland he is an all-star? No.... all the wings who made it over him are easily more deserving.