Biggest All-star Snubb

Redneck

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aside from Iverson, I thought the rosters looked good. Maybe would've swapped Horford for Smith but it's not that bad.

The biggest all-star snub would've been Greg Oden if he wasn't injured. That's the last one, I swear.

What are your thoughts on KG, Horford, and Lee? I think the fans and coaches nailed the West, but the East is interesting.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on KG, Horford, and Lee? I think the fans and coaches nailed the West, but the East is interesting.

When KG isn't missing games, he's missing assignments because of his ailing knee. His defense is inspiring, but not All-Star starter worthy, maybe not even All-Star worthy. Gasp.

Hard to argue against Lee's numbers. No defense, but only Howard is securing more d-boards than he is, and Lee's averaging 20, an impressive feat in any offense.

I think team records were the tiebreaker.

Five assists is a lot.

What Chauncey provides is more valuable in a playoff setting than all-star selection. You may hate that but it's been the reality of all-star selection forever.

I definitely understand that 5 assists is a lot, and i am a huge fan of PGs who get high numbers of assists, but leadership is what makes a pg a champion. I am not arguing about the All-Star selection, i think he should be on it but i understand it is nothing more then a penis measuring contest between fans. But the comments that i made that they are referring to is "Billups is THE best PG in the NBA", which was my argument for him not even being in the all star game.