Bobcats : ECF bound?

kingfish

What you think? With the Celtics looking old and KG's not being the same since his knee injury, and the Magic not looking good all year, the Bobcats have come alive lately. Call me crazy but I think the cats can make some noise in the playoffs if they get a mid seed. Cant forget about the Hawks either but the Bobcats can play some real good defense and with SJax they can score now too. Ray Felton is a pretty good PG and Wallace provides toughness.

I don't see it happening. Although the Magic haven't been great all year, they've been able to beat the Bobcats with relative ease (3-0). Two of the five losses at home for the Bobcats have been losses to the Magic. And they're simply not good enough on the road to challenge Cleveland, Boston, Orlando, or Atlanta.

• Owner

Cleveland or Boston will be in the ECF (at least one of them), but I'm starting to become a believer in the Hawks. I think Atlanta can take out one of them in the second round.

Charlotte would get punched in the throat by a healthy Boston squad, and Cleveland would crush them. The playoffs are a different beast. Charlotte would have to play the same team over and over again, in a seven-game series...and assuming they win their home games, it would be tough trying to beat one of those teams on the road in Apri or May.