Video: Hedo Turkoglu Does Not Enjoy Post-Game Interviews

NJNJ

Hedo Turkoglu has, for the most part, not lived up to expectations this season for the Raptors. But on Thursday, he was the main reason that his team was able to get a two-point road victory over the Knicks, scoring a season-high 26 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.

But you wouldn't know it by his attitude in this walk-off, live television interview afterwards. Turkoglu seems annoyed while answering the first question, then effectively puts an end to the conversation by answering the second one with a single word ("ball") before informing the reporter he has nothing else to say.

I realize that most people find this hilarious, but really, Hedo's just being a total [jerk] here. I mean, is there any reason to act like that after you've just had your best game of the season?

If you're an NBA player who doesn't like to do live television interviews immediately after you've just been the best player in the game your team just won, then decline them. And hey, I'm sorry if three minutes of cliched conversation is too much for you to handle. But don't act like you don't want to be there and make things uncomfortable for the guy asking the questions.

If there are extenuating circumstances in Hedo's personal life that would make him act this way, or he has a history with this reporter where doing something like this would seem justified, then fine -- but I'm not aware of either. So to me, this just makes his nonsensical, one-word response more annoying than anything else.

Now get off my lawn!

NBA FanHouse

"............Ball!" :lol: