Pacers-Cavs Recap: Indiana Falls to 16-31 In a 94-73 Loss

Josh Dhani

Also seen at Always Miller Time

God this game irritated me so much, I just can’t forget this game. The Pacers didn’t compete. They just didn’t try. Shaquille O’Neal dominated Roy Hibbert and Troy Murphy in the post. Shaq had 22 points and eight rebounds. LeBron James played the toughest, with 23 points, ten rebounds, and 13 assists. He also was in the blocking business four. He is making his newfound religion stand at lebronthereligion.com.

Towards the end of the game, both teams just jacked up three’s. The Pacers only hit 6-of-25 three-point attempts, 24%! The Cavs were no better with 7-of-22, but hey, they got the victory. Danny Granger had 13 points with ten rebounds. Rush played the hardest, in my opinion, with twelve points and six rebounds.

The Pacers came into this game with a horrible start. At the end of the first, you could tell it was over with a 36-18 deficit.

These two teams will face off again on March 17th, and the Pacers look to bring revenge. Hibbert knows how Shaq does it, and Murphy, too. The Pacers will play the Raptors in their next two games. One this Tuesday, and one on February 2nd. Three days after that, they’ll face off in Detroit. This series looks to be easier than the last two games of the Lakers and Cavs.

Come on Pacers, I believe in you!

http://coloradoright.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/monkey_fingers_in_ears.jpg

The Pacer monkey can’t stand this game either.