Murphy Knows He Could Be On the Move

Josh Dhani

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The NBA Trade Deadline is fast approaching. February 18th can not get here any sooner! Pacers strongly-contributed power forward Troy Murphy knows he could be traded. Many rumors have been going at the Cleveland Cavaliers, who have been most linked to Murphy along with Wizards' Antwan Jamison.

"It's a business and I understand there's a possibility that I could be moved," Murphy told The Indianapolis Star. "I can't get away from the ongoing rumors because Travis Diener is right next to me (in the locker room) and he is always informing me of what's being talked about."

Murphy has been averaging 14 PPG, 9.7 RPG, and 2.1 APG. Murphy was close making it to the All-Star team this season, but he didn't have enough votes.

My opinion? I think he'll stay. I don't see the Pacers giving up on him now after you look at where they stand: 16-31.

Also seen at alwaysmillertime.com